Girls, what do you think of "pretty boys"?

i mean the ones that have really very attractive faces almost like a girl do you think they are less masculine? i am one unfortunately

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I do think they are less masculine LOOKING, but that doesn't mean that they don't embody the traits of a masculine guy (subjective).

And there is nothing unfortunate about it. Many women love pretty guys.

What Girls Said 8

• Most girls find them appealing (i mean look at twilight), and most pretty boys just grow up to become hot men. So don't feel bad about it, as long as your confident you can always get a girl.

• Average I don't like pretty boys that much just because I feel like they not the man in the relationship sometimes 😂 but that's me generalizing of course

• Love them , hate them only because I'd wish to look like them :PDude you should be happy about it! I Think pretty boys are one of those guys that can attract both genders.

• that's the thing i hate the fact that i attract both genders doesn't please me that much gay guys ALWAYS staring and touching me "accidentally" and i hate it because i am straight

• " You can look but you can't touch "

Next time they accidentally touch you , accidentally kick them in the balls xD. Just think of it as an ego booster (:

• Their haircuts and body define their masculinity.

• I find them hotter than the manly guys

• I don't like them at all they are stuck up and afraid to get their hands dirty like breaking a nail.

• The ones I know are stuck up... So no 😌

• Nice to look at and dream about but in the end i dont give a crap if he is a pretty boy or a tough lookin guy. But i mean i am into a layed back, cute guy. Doesn't have to be super hot. Just be funny and protective and genuine.