How do I drop hints that he'll get, but are still subtle?

I've been going out with this guy for awhile now, and he still hasn't kissed me. I'm his first girlfriend, and he's always really nervous. I want to let him know that I want him to kiss me, but I don't want him to see how badly I want it. Also I'm too shy to instigate a kiss myself. What are some hints that hell get, but are still subtle?

you guys keep saying to just forget about being subtle, but even though I am usually very outgoing, I just get so SHY around him! he's pretty much perfect for me, and even when I intend to do something bold, I end up chickening out.

What Guys Said 2

• I have to agree...its not to a certain point that we guys actually get "subtle" (and that's a whole new world of hell)...I remember my first kiss...she jumped me...it was amazing ;)

• Guys+subtleness=confused and oblivious. So you don't. Why not just be more outright?

• Haha I was gonna say the exact same thing! Took me a while dating my husband to figure it out too. It'll save you A LOT of frustration to just forget trying to be subtle.

• Indeed it does, But I can see the appeal, especially when fear of rejection is looming overhead. But in the long run you aren't doing yourself any favors, and that fear will consume you if you don't put yourself on the line from time to time and face it.

What Girls Said 0