Girls, how soon would you want a guy to ask you out after meeting you?

Say you're working somewhere and you and a guy hit it off. Would you rather he ask sooner or see you a few more times before finally asking?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• A few times, depends how well you think you know her. Tell her you want to get to know her better.

What Girls Said 7

• Definitely as soon as convenient. Otherwise you slip into the old friend zone.

• I'd be kind of annoyed if I were flirting and he didn't sieze the opportunity. Like, why is he hesitating?

• sooner.

did you already exchange numbers?

• No, I just met her Friday and we chit-chat a bit. I have some stuff on hold so I was going to go in soon and see if she's there. I don't want to mess this one up so I'm trying to figure out when and how the best way to ask is.

• If I hit it off with a guy and there was a connection I like it to be right there or right now because I would not want to loose interest in the guy especially if we had a lot of stuff in common,

• The sooner the better otherwise she will lose interest and think you came back because you're bored

• Within a month I guess

• Within a month or I'm confused as to what he wants.