GUYS: how do you console/cheer up your friend when a woman/girl has broken his heart?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be there to hear him vent, let him say as much as he want. Then pat his back, rub it , give him Hugs. Switch up every now and again.

What Guys Said 7

• I tell him that I'll suck his dick to make him feel better.

For some reason he finds this hilarious.

• I will not bother basically, since its none of my business

• wow! that's awful.

do you have real life friends?

• @asker no only acquaintances... i'd say

anyway... y should i bother with some1's PERSONAL life?

• Let her know that God is close to the broken hearted.

www.versifylife.com/.../Psalm-34-18-web.jpg

• Men to men, humor is the medicine. I would ask him to go man-hunting with me. If that didn't work ill tell him to pull down his pants this instant so i can jerk him off.

• Most likely he's thinking about totally isolating himself, ignoring his emotions, or just going to talk with some guys. What we would do is probably make tons of jokes to distract him about what happened.

• instead of actually talking about it?

• Although other things would be talking it out, letting him sort it out on his own (after trying to help of course), or just doing something they love to do.

• It really depends on the person but often times laughter is the best medicine.

• ' Man, fuck that bitch you will find a new one '

• My friends are just as lame as me... they don't have girlfriends to break their hearts in the first place, I'm not even sure if they ever ask girls out. So it's not something I've had to do. I guess beer and pool might help.

What Girls Said 2

• I am absolutely not the person you go to for that. I'm not good at it. I constantly remind them why they are better off and make them feel like an idiot for dating them in the first place.

• I dealt with two guys and I let them vent to me. I would offer a hug at the end and let them cry it out. Then, I would give him space and text him the next morning 'hey, how are you?' Just to check if he is okay :)

• yea, actually I'm used to guys and females coming to me to try about a recent ex and help them out too.. I'm just curious what a guys approach would be.

• Awesome then :))