Guys, how would you like being asked out?

How would you like to be asked out by a girl? Just her going up to you and asking if you wanted to do something? Or how?

And what do you consider to be a date?
Thank you guys so much!!! :)

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be flattered and super excited! If she asked me out, I'll never say "no." My perfect date with my girlfriend would be an early morning in the park; I'd bring my guitar and play a little music and we'd sing together! Then, we'd go to a very fancy restaurant, all dressed up, and eat by candlelight! Last, we'd go to a very quiet place to dance! I'd bring my iPod and we'd "Dance The Night Away."

If it was my future wife, we'd dance all day! At night, we will take a bubble bath and foreplay before we have sex. Next, have sex while we listen to some Van Halen! Then, we'd take another bubble bath and just talk about our day.

What Guys Said 15

• I'd enjoy a girl suggesting doing something together just as I would ask them. I have no double standards there, and sometimes it's nice when a girl does that; especially if you have no idea they're interested in you.

A date can be any number of things. Go out for a drink, sit in the park, play putt-putt, movie, dinner or even a coffee date. It can be as formal or informal as you want it to be.

• Love to be asked out because we know what a risk and courage it takes to do it.

Best way is direct.

'Hey, Id really like to spend more time with you. If you are available would you like to plan a date?'

Leave it at that. See what he says.

If he's not interested then he should tell you. If he says yes then give him the opportunity to take the ball back in his court to plan or set the date if he wants.

Good luck!

• Omg, life would be so much easier if girls grew some balls and asked guys out hahaha maybe in another world LOL but I would like for a girl to make small talk with me and then ask me out right then and there on the spot. A date doesn't have to be a dinner or something expensive, it can be a simple conversation at a Starbucks or something

• Hey, do you want to come Over to my place? Eat some pizza and watch Netflix? That is my dream date, that is the most perfect thing that can ever happen ever in life.

• It's happened a number of times. I don't like it... I don't like random girls I don't know drooling over me, asking me out, or getting sexually aggressive. If I know here and there's something there and she does it then, It's good. The random street encounters by girls that just want to fuck me leave me thinking WTF?

• She can straight up and say "wanna catch a movie or grab a burger"
    I like both and don't mind either.

• you kind of just answered your own question sounds good to me

• Just straight out. Just ask them to a place that is special. Eg cafe or park. Somewhere significant but rather quiet. I believe there is nothing worse that an over crowded hub

• "Hey, what you up to on *enter day here* night. Wanna go hang out some place?"

• I wouldn't care. And what do I consider a date? When me and a female go out alone and do something. My girlfriend and I go on "dates" to the grocery store and to the movies and to the bedroom to watch Netflix and cuddle.

• How ever doesn't matter I would love it. I hate always having to make the first move.

• Do you have time, lets go for some coffee

• It's a turn on for shy or quiet guys I guess.

• Anything really, it'll be really cute if she tries to use a guy's pick up line or something. Anyways It's always good to hear someone likes u

• Yeah i won't mind be asked out and well i let her surprise me ;)