How do I get over this fear?

Are there any tips on how to get rid of this huge fear of spilling my guts to this girl. I tried laying it all on the table but i always feel if i lay all of it out rejection could happen and it could kill the friendship

• chicken
  • beef
  • pork
  • pink salmon

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't take your fear away. However, in life there are some necessary risks you should be willing to take. Do you think it's worth it to tell her? Are there possibilities of her saying yes to you?

What Girls Said 4

• No don't be afraid of that. If anything it will bring y'all closer together. More than likely she will be glad to listen and help you out.

• If you really afraid; and not good at confrontation you could go old skool and write a letter. I know it sounds cliche but i think it gets the point across and is romantic in a way.

• The fear won't go away. Its natural. But you have to do things even when you fear doing it and what's up with your poll? Chicken, beef, pork or salmon? Dude...

• Better to spill your guts. IF you get rejected, you can move on (in opposed to hopelessly crushing on the person, and wasting time away). It won't kill your friendship, things might be a bit awkward at first but she'll be there and your bond might just be stronger :) rejection is an awful fear that never leaves, but think of the long list of good 'ifs' before negative thoughts x

What Guys Said 2

• Pink salmon men are the fisherman and women are the fish in the sea you have to get the right bait, right lure and be throwing the bait at the right place.

• I've been trying to eat more salmon, for nutritional value. But I just can't get over my appetite for beef. I'm a ravenous carnivore.

I love beef. If I was vegetarian, not sure what I'd die of first: Depression or Starvation. one of the 2. lol