Girls, would you ever go out with a guy that you rejected previously?

if you already rejected a guy, what are the chances of you going out with him if he asked you again somewhere down the line? would he have to change somewhat for you to decide to go out with him? or would just never go out with a guy you already said no to, no matter if he changed?

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• 9 times outta 10 if I rejected a guy and didn't even give him a 1st date its because of a non changeable reason. so I don't know what he could change that would make me date him... plastic surgery? I don't know

• Yes yes I would !

• If whatever reason I rejected him for had changed, then sure.

• Yup, rejected a guy because I had someone else in my mind, didn't give myself a chance to get to know him, he was very patient and kept in contact with me, now were dating, I've found he's an amazing person and I've fallen in love with him. Haven't told him of course, bc it scares the hell out of me.

• I don't react people out if hand.

• Yes. I wasn't interested in this guy at first and we became friends. He kept asking me out though and we ended up falling in love and being together for 4 years