Guys, when your girlfriend is jealous does that make you feel secure?

Guys when your girlfriend gets jealous for certain reasons does that make you feel secure? My boyfriend spends every weekend with me but sometimes he hangs out with his client. His client is the manager of a city so he makes a lot of money. He buys certain things for my boyfriend when he goes on business trips. He takes him out to eat and nba games sometimes. I discussed how I don't want to come between them but I don't want it to get to a point where he has to choose. He says I have nothing to be jealous about and he knows his boundaries. I just told him that as long as nothing changes between us I'm happy. My guy seemed a little flattered that I was jealous. I told him it is bc my feelings have changed and are serious now. Would it make you feel good if your girl was jealous? Does it make you feel secure?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• it actualy make me feel very secure and wanted but too much of it can kill the relationship. So in short dosses without trying to control him its very sexy!

What Guys Said 10

• Lets review: when a girl/boy woman/man feels jealous it means that he/she feels threatened. Is this cool? NO! Does it mean she/he is a psycho? NO!

It means that a personal boundary has been crossed. As people, we do not have the right to judge other people's feelings about a situation or experience: it is their experience. How would you feel if you got angry and someone told you you where overreacting?

The right thing to do about this is talk it over to find out what is at the root of this feeling. This is what communication is for. Then go from there. If the jealousy is persistent, then you need to make a decision about the relationship and whether you can realistically give the person what they need.

We can only be responsible for our own behaviour and everybody else theirs, but there has to be an awareness of how your behaviour impacts another person. It's all a part of being a responsible sensitive human being.

• if she's jelaous... that's make me feel bas basically...:-/

• It makes you feel bad?

• Yeah, that would make me feel great actually! I mean, if she yelled at me and got mad, it would make me feel bad, but a simple "honey, i really miss you, please come back soon" is the best feeling in the world!

• If i had a girlfriend and she was jealous in any situation this would make me feel happy coz this means she cares for me and loves me and she want me to herself

• sorry, I'm in a rush so I didn't read the paragraph. But when a girl is jealous over me, It lets me know that she cares. It always makes me feel good.

• No it makes me feel annoyed

• Yeah lets us know were important. Now when you get carried away with it its a red flag. there's a thin line between "aww cute, she cares" and "this girl is crazy and got trust issues"

• Lol yea that definitely wasn't me. He seemed flattered

• Depends on her level might make me happy scared or turned on

• Yea I think it turned him on he was smiling during sex lol

• My very first thought is..."OMG, is she psycho, and I didn't know it?"

• Not sure why that'd make me feel secure. Secure how?

• Make you feel wanted and sign that she cares

• I don't think it's a great sign of either of those things.