Why don't white guys like my appearance or my personality?

Why don't they like my appearance or my personality? When I'm being friendly, bubbly and positive, they don't seem drawn to me at all. Do they think its unnatural for a black woman to be happy and upbeat? The last one didn't like me and blocked my phone number. I'm devestated and dont know what to do. How am I ever going to have a biracial baby if I can't get more white men to find me attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I certainly wouldn't want to date a woman that just wanted a biracial baby out of me. It makes me think she doesn't even trust my race. What you need to remember is that white men catch a lot of crap, for no other reason than being white men. People often act like we are oppressing everyone when most of us are just trying to get through our normal day.

White guys figure black women won't give white guys a chance. Instead we just try to avoid race issues at all especially around blacks. As a result white guys don't spend a lot of time fantasizing about black women. Why would we fantasize about being with someone that we think hates or mistrusts us?

Do you even want a relationship with a white guy, or is it just the biracial baby you want? If you just want the baby I am sure you could find a sperm donor. If you want a relationship then one major problem is getting a white guy to the point he can feel comfortable with the race issues that might come up later on in the relationship. We don't want to feel like you are going to blame the white man every time something comes on the news.

• Why is it that white women are able to trust black men enough to date them?

Also, why do you keep playing mind reader like you know what's in our head and what we'er going to say or think when you admit that you don't even socialize or fantasize much about black women?

• The issue is that you never really TRY to get to know actual black people (women). You are so comfortable believing in stereotypes you see on TV. Stop relying on it and get to know us.

• Yes, but without any indication that there is a reason to learn or experience something, most people are just going to be content with what they think they already know and remain ignorant. At some point we need to find out how we are ignorant before we can do anything to improve ourselves.

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe it's because you generalize people by their skin colour rather the individual. In a response to a post, you said that you want something 'different', is skin colour the only thing significant for you to differentiate between people? You also said that it is ok for you to go with lighter skinned people ***just because*** black men do it. I would never date a person who objectifies one's skin colour than and I am sure a lot of white men will feel the same way. It's your attitude not your skin colour that's the issue.

• Hi. Why do you think you are having issues here? Where do you live? This could be something of a geography problem. Do you have a job - one in which you can meet white guys? No matter what, good luck. Multiracial kids are usually rather good looking and it's to see that we are getting more of them.

• I interact with white guys from across the country and I'm still being rejected. I don't know, it seems that they view lighter skinned black women as different than darkskin black women. Whoever said they see us all as black is a lie.

At work, if they are dealing with women of color, they are more social and open with fairskin blacks and white girls. Some will talk to me but in the end, reject me for someone who is much lighter.

I want a biracial baby incredibly bad and don't want to someday resort to going to a sperm bank. I want to actually have sex with a white man and make a baby the old fashioned way. I want to feel loved and appreciated

• Try this, it may help.
      http://iloveblackwomen.net/

www.clutchmagonline.com/.../
      "... the site is described as being “inclusively for black women and those who want to date them.” Only black women can join the site but it welcomes men of all races, and cites Asian, white and Latino men, who are interested in black women."

• unnatural? y?

since when being black is linked with being sad basically? epic fail

• You're way too focused on skin color... and these (white) guys can sense your desperation.

• Not going to lie but this is incredibly sweet, in a weird kinda of stalker type way. But the fact that you love your unborn child so much, and your not even pregnant yet is amazing. Who ever is with you will be a lucky guy, and your child will never understand how much you love them.

• "How am I ever going to have a biracial baby if I" ... don't take the Asian Sensation? No idea.

• Well as you can tell, I'm as white as can be, but, I don't know what you look like, or what you are like

• Because you ask this question a million times a day

• I have terrible anxiety about being rejected by white men. I don't feel beautiful or validated

• Hell no, if a girl has a bad personality I kick her to the curb.

• Regardless of how she acts

• Maybe guys can sense your desperation? I don't know.

• Why do you want a white a guy only

• Because I want something different. Black men are always dating out and hooking up with lightskinned women. it makes sense for me to hook up with a white guy and make lightskin babies that men will want to date

• Sweetheart that is really bad reasoning ok i know this will sound cliche but you need to be with a man who loves you not because of what your kids will look like

• Some cities are more reserved and people usually stick to their own race. Maybe you can move to a city where the population is more diverse, people there will be more liberal and interact with other races more often.

• I doubt it's because of yoru color

• Why so picky? How can you expect white men to accept you because of your race, when you are rejecting black men beause of their race?

And why is having a bi-racial baby so important to you? You think that because they are bi-racial they will fit in with both the white community and the black community? That's not true, infact quite the opposite, a bi-racial child would have trouble fitting in with eitehr the white community or the black community. These white guys have a racial preference just the same way you have a racial preference.

You can either continue looking for a white man who has already changed his standards (which is virtually impossible), or you will have to change your own standards. Either way, wanting to have a bi-racial baby, is a poor excuse for having strict racial preferences. Why can't you just admit that you desire a white man, simply because you find them more attractive? There is nothing wrong with having a racial preference, as long as you don't discriminate, although it will be difficult to fulfill your racial preference nonetheless.

• Biracial people definitely fit in a lot more than full blacks like me. I was rejected in college and at work by whites only for them to be a bit more accepting towards mixed race individuals.

Black men also have a strong preference for lighterskinned and white women. Therefore, I want to produce a child who has a lighter phenotype so that she can have more dating options. I don't want her to have to be constantly humiliated and hurt by the fact that most men don't prefer her skin tone and features. It's a depressing reality that I don't think any woman should ever go through. You're constantly used and abused for sex or money. No, I want a lightskinned mixed race baby who can pick any guy she wants and live a fulfilling and happy life.

• Even if you do find a white man to have a child with, the black skin gene almost always overpowers the white skin gene. That is why most bi-racial people can easily pass as black, but usually not white. Your child will probably end up having darker skin than you want him/her to have.

• Biracial children almost never look fully black. I've never in my life seen a biracial who looks anything like me. I'm pretty confident the child will have lighter skin and a softer texture of hair

• You annoy me.

Get a life and stop asking stupid questions.

What Girls Said 8

• "How am I ever going to have a biracial baby if I can't get more white men to find me attractive?"

I can't be the only one who laughed my ass off at that.

• So your mad guys reject you for your race but your rejecting black guys for their race. Who cares I your baby is biracial, just want to have a happy healthy baby and a happy healthy relationship not an interracial one

• I want a biracial baby because they won't have to deal with the constant rejection. I want to have a daughter whose looks or skin color will not hold her back from finding a fulfilling relationship

• I'm not concerned about having a child with down syndrome. My main objective is to have a biracial baby

• But you've said that if your kids not this perfect ideal in your head then you don't want it. Say she's light skin but has a disability she'll still have trouble in the dating world.
      If your problem is truly them not being accepted then unless they're flawless then you don't want them. Hi his a terrible thing to do because parents who love their kids don't care about such shallow things

• Just dont force things. I guess lett it happen naturally. Let their attraction for you be natural. don force it. If you do that you'll get some mixed babies ;)

• This is a troll question. I don't even buy it. Nice try though...

• Can't win them all. It's i can't get an Asian not

• Girl you need to chillax. It's not all about meeting white boys and making biracial babies.
    Its about having fun without having a kid screaming "mommy, I want to go to the club with you!"... I did that to my mom...

• I think you are truly an ugly woman.

www.google.com/search

• The white guys you're looking at might just be disinterested in you as a whole, regardless of skin color, and that's just their personal preference. It's better to look for someone who DOES like you than to worry about why some people don't. Talk to people you think you have things in common with and find someone you can have a good time with. Don't give up hope on an entire demographic just because you've been rejected by a handful.