A guy ended it with me because I hadn't had sex with him yet. Should I be offended?

A guy ended it with me after 2 months of seeing each other. We only hung out twice because he was busy with work. He was upset that I didn't sleep with him but all he did was invite me over to watch tv. He said his ex used to withhold sex from him all of the time but I feel offended that he ended it with me so early for not sleeping with him

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be offended, your ex sounds like a moron

What Guys Said 6

• yes u havve every riight 2 be offended basically... it kinda means he cared only 4 sex basically...

• Yes, but not because he left you, but because he only wanted to use you for sex and taught he could he get away with it.

• He sounds like a douche

• Don't be. The two of you simply wanted different things.

• Incompatible baggage.

No reason to be offended.

• Incompatible baggage? He expected me to sleep with him after two days.

• Really, it's people like that only want to be with you to use you.
    They come into your life only to use you? One of the worst type of people, it's only natural to want sex is what's on their mind.

But really would you have sex with a stranger? and after 2 days...
    He just doesn't want to pay a stripper, pretty much all I can see there.

If you don't give him what he wants he leaves? As if you're a product waiting to be sold? The worst part is that he leaves you for something as simple as a refusal?

People like that are very childish.

-no you shouldn't feel offended for something like that, he's simple minded you. He wasted his time and yours to surve his own vanity and pride, a boastful! fool! and! he lost...

What Girls Said 6

• Offended? You feel offended like you didn't get a 'chance'. I completely understand the urge to feel that way but sex or no sex this wasn't ever going anywhere and it has nothing to do with you.

Not sure how you got hooked up with this guy but that is the laziest of lazy on his part. Sounds like he tried to pressure you into giving in with an ultimatum and good for you for not giving into it. Trust me proper dates would not have promptly followed post deed and you'd be left more hurt and confused.

There wasn't even anything to end... jerk

Just my opinion- Even if you know each other already first and second dates should not be at either residence.

• He was just after sex lol if a guy really wanted to be with you he wouldn't be so quick as to get in your pants, 2 months isn't even enough time to even fully gain trust in each other never mind getting to know each other properly... if a guy can't even stay with you for a year then it says a lot about them and their intentions. He's just pissed you wasn't guilible to fall for it lol men are like that.. his ego is now bruised because you rejected him for sex, oh... hum bug... LMAO lol.

• Pfft, yes. You've seen him twice in two months and he was expecting sex? That's not 'dating' that's 'booty call'. I wouldn't worry too much about it, honestly, you're clearly better off.

• Two months is irrelevant, only seeing him twice? What a jerk
    He did you a favour

• He did you a favour

• He sounds like a dick. I'm sure you'll find someone better!