Guys, would you date me from what you know about me?

I play the trumpet and when I grow up I want to be a band teacher. I like old and new rock music. Imsweet and caring but don't take any shit. I want to kow because not a lot of guys ask out.

If I was your age would you date me
I also have a dirty mind like its bad.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Usualy the biggest and regraetable mistake a guy can make is missing someone who can be areal ina a relationship
    ! you have all the hall marks of that. Dont change your self belive in yourself it may be many years from now but who ever finds true value in you would wanna keep you forever! most people whit loose morals who change to fit other people are weak, a real man would be intrested in who you are and how much comited you are going to be to him! dont worry you got it right!

What Guys Said 15

• Those all seem like cool traits to have.

But I'm not going to act like 90% of the reason I decide to approach a woman romantically doesn't have to do with the way she looks.

• nah sorry i would end up n prison basically...:-(

but if u r into 80s music... i salute u!!!

• Plenty of 14 year old boys would be very lucky to date you.

• I played the trumpet too, for about 9 years. We hav so much in common!!! omg!

It's always something, though, might have worked out in another life.

• Well I love classic rock so sweet. I would really like a sweet girl but other than that it doesn't say much. I would have to know more about you before I would date you. Sorry :(

• You are 14.

• i would date u cause in into those sweet geeky girls and sounds like u got passion damn for a 14 y/o u know what u want. it is just a date afterall so wth.

• That sounds so ooooooo hot!

• Not a chance

• If you were my age, sure! You sound great!

• That's not much of an information but yeah I love trumpets and violin

• No. Play the violin or piano and be in your twenties

• Assuming i was your age, i'd care more about your looks and personality than what instruments you play and your career goals.

• You sound like an amazing person! But I want to add that in my opinion you shouldn't tell guys you are dirty unless you are close to them. Unfortunately if you do then you are going to attract the wrong type of guys... But not all guys are like that! You are young and should enjoy life, you will find the right guy!

• Guys are still finding out they are men at your age, how to act like men and that some girls really do secretly want them to ask the girls out. So, you have nothing to worry about. Stop panicking and enjoy yourself honey. When you enjoy yourself you will be happy and you will glow. You will attract many men. Nothing you have stated above is a bad thing. Rest assured and forge a future for yourself ready for when you find a potential partner.