Do girls like chubby guys or prefer chubby guys?

Lately, I've been talking to this one girl and we have been talking for like 1 month and she told me she likes me and I actually like her back! She is amazing but I get really self-conscious about my weight and I've been losing it but it feels like she's ashamed of my weight or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is different

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone has their own preferences so it's not possible to generalize and say all or even most girls like any certain type of guy. I like chubby guys but my best friend likes lanky guys.

What Guys Said 3

• ughhh i think u mean "thin" in one of the 2 "chubbies" maybe?

• No one prefers fat people unless they are hot fat people.

• believe it or not, women are generally not as concerned about physical looks in comparison to how guy are. If she likes you she obviously sees something special in you and I wouldn't worry about your physical appearance so much so long as you have good hygiene. You're probably what most girls refer to as a chubby hubby, they look at your weight as just more of you to snuggle up with and keep them warm.