Guys, how do I make a guy leave his girlfriend for me?

I recently became very close friends with this guy who has a girlfriend, but she's awful to him. they're constantly fighting and she's very very possessive and crazy. she puts him through so much. he flirts with me and makes it obvious he has some feelings for me, but weve never said we liked each other TO each other. i give him advice about his girlfriend and try to help, but i just know he would be so much better off not with her. PLEASE HELP ME I'm asking guys only because guys know how other guys think. I'm falling in love with this kid and i just need some help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow this is tricky.

Are you sure he's giving you all the facts? How do you know she's crazy and possessive, how do you know she's this bad? Do you know her personally, and have you seen them together... or is this what he's telling you?

If it's the last of what I mentioned, then tred carefully. If he's telling you these bad things and flirting with you, he may just be trying to get with you while he's with his girlfriend. He may be over exaggerating, and you may be convinced because of your feelings for him. It may not be as bad as you think it is. He may not seem like the kind of guy to lie, but he may just be a good liar. Don't let your attraction towards him cloud your judgement.

If, however, you've seen first hand that she's a terrible girlfriend on multiple occasions, with your own eyes and ears, then you need to talk to him seriously. Don't flirt, don't do any of that stuff, just talk to him about his relationship with her, and ask why he's still with her. If you feel it's destructive, say so. Don't make him leave for you, to be with you. Make sure he's leaving for himself, to get out of a bad relationship. You don't want to be the girl that steals boyfriends. After they break-up give him some space, and then when the dust has settled see if he's interested in you. Don't let him jump from one bed to another, just like that.

Whatever you do, don't be the girl who gets with a guy who's not single. If he cheats with you, it can only end badly.

What Guys Said 5

• wrong... very wrong basically...

he's already taken y don't u leave him?

• did you even read what i wrote

• Here's the short version: OP and the boy have feelings for each other but the boy's current gf treats him like crap and OP wants to help.

• Hands off. He's in a relationship. Whether the relationship is good, bad or somewhere in the middle, it does not matter. If he wants to leave, he will leave. It's not up to you to make him. Regardless of how you feel.

• You say, "baby, drop that hoe and get with a real girl!"

• Face to face talk that shows:
    1. your interest in him
    2. that the relationship he is in is unfair/bad
    3. your interest in him

• talk to him honestly but ultimately its his choice, he likes her he likes her

What Girls Said 2

• That's wrong and very selfish, leave him be, if you can't be friends without wanting something more then definitely end the friendship, it's his choice who he wants to be with and wether he wants to be with his current gf or not so don't say anything about and let him be with his gd, it's just unfortunate timing you both fell for each other but it happens even when your in a relationship, there is more than 1 person out there for us.

• You don't
    (Filler)