Is 16 and 14 too much of an age difference?

What about 17 and 14? Because the girl I like is 14 but I'm turning 17 I'm sure she's turning 15 this year as well. but I just wanna I'm not gonns let age stop me.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a good age a lot of girls say that the oldest they go out with it be 2 to 3 years so u alll ok 👌

• Than you sooo much man my hear was falling apart I literally felt like I was going to die. I mean yesterday when she talked to me it felt like I was on some next level cocaine I was high (don't worry I don't do drugs) but that's what it felt like. It felt like for the first time someone actually wanted me around. But when she aske me my age I accidentally replied 17 although I'm 16 turning 17 in a month or two I'm sure she'll be 15 in a few months as well anyhow thanks

• Oh I know that it's more then that but at less maker feel special ones in a while and that's why ask about her day what move she wants to go see that is coming out and then invite her and more friends but u be talking with her more but don't make it that obvious to ur sister :)

• Oh I know that it's more than that but at less maker feel special once in a while and that's y ask about her day what move she wants to go see that is coming out and then invite her and some other friends but u be talking to her more but don't make it obvious to your sister I hope this help :)

What Girls Said 6

• Two years? Not a difference at all.
    It's not like she is 12 and you are 16.
    Then I would say No way!
    Go for it!

• NoNO NO it not.

• I think you should go for it, if you really like her.. It's not much, most girls as myself like older guys! It's a trun on! We find guys at our age or younger not attractive cause they aren't grown up enough... Just be careful. Since she is younger , she might not be as ready for new things like you might be , but thumbs up from me !!👍

• That age difference is okay nothing bad about it.

• It's perfectly fine, but good luck with her parents. My parents wouldn't let me go out with this one guy when I was 14, because they thought he would just want sex from me.

• Go for it.

What Guys Said 8

• Those aren't bad, but the age of consent is usually 16 or 17 so since you are that age and she Is still under it then I wouldn't have sex if I was you. Because of a condom broke and she got pregnant. Or her parents walked in on you then you'd be screwed

• Broo she's Muslim I'm Muslim we live in different cities 1 hour apart however I go to Toronto perhaps 4 times a month we are in the same jamaat and plus our parents know each other quite well so the connection is pretty deep and im not the type of guy to cheat or to have sex until the night of
      My marriage.

• It depends what grade you're in. I think 3 grades apart is too much but not a really big deal. You know, to the point where people individually think it's odd.

• I think thats a bit much at that age - She will technically be underage.

• Everyone likes to say 3 years is nothing, and to a 39 and 42 yr old its not. But 14 to 17 is a long time. People change so much every yr at that age. My opinion? Yeah its a big gap. But do what makes you happy

• Don worry dude go ahead.. Its appropriate age gap..

• no that is normal.
    Difference between my parents' age is 5 !

• No, but when the 16 year old turns 18, they'll have to stop

• I'm sorry I think that's too young. She's not even fully developed yet.