Girls, is it a turn off when a guy listens to very aggressive music?

Violence and crime and sexualy suggestive I'm from Chicago's east side bump j is my favorite artist

16

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not. Early today my teacher called my metal "suicide music" even though I'm not suicidal or depressed XD I grew up listening to rock and it stuck with me no one should judge you based off of what type of music you listen to XD

What Girls Said 15

• No. A song doesn't mean you're into all that. It's cool. Just listen to what you like. I'd rather listen to that than taylor swift.

• Uh no... I listen to death metal all the time... my music actually scares some guys I've gone out with hahha!

• Define aggressive music in your opinion.

• I actually like it lol xD

• I luuuuuuuuuuurve metal + punk indie rock = NEVER :)

• No lol I listen to aggressive music all the time

• It's not a turn off but could be annoying just depending on the songs.

• No, aggressive music is cool..

• hell no i love aggressive music to me its a turn off when a man listens to shit like justin beiber

• no not really

• no actually i find it very hot! ;)

• No I'm from Chicago too the south side and I like *aggressive" music too.

• Kind of. If he plays it a lot like when were in his room, car, any other place. I'd get annoyed if all I was hearing is 'I fuck so many bitches' 'I get so much money' 'bitches don't means anything to me' 'blow me, hoe' 'bounce on my dick' 'fuck the police' 'cops are dirty'
    I'd be like? Ok, if you like this music and rock out to people rapping about banging whores, you must not find anything wrong with it. Which is a big problem to me.

• Personally I find it offensive, but some girls are really into that. I used to listen to rap and have a lot of friends who listen to Kevin gates and that genre of music. It just depends on the girl. My boyfriend listens to hard rock and it makes sexual and violent references, but I just ignore it because he enjoys it and I'm not going to ruin that for him. I wouldn't suggest blaring explicit music unless she knows all the words and she is interested in similar artists as you are.

• Aggressive as in... angry sounding? Intense? I don't know exactly what you mean, but yes, it's a turn off. I listened to aggressive music at a time in my life when I was depressed and angry, so when I hear others listen to it, I wonder if they're going to be nice to be around. Sorry, just personal experience