My ex called me back , what does it mean?

we broke up a year ago. I called him recently and he didn't answer so I thought he does not want to talk to me. after half an hour later he called me back. he was nice to me and he starts remembring the places we visited together then he asked me if I were free to hang out but I couldn't because of work. at the end before we hang up he said "take care I'll call you later". since then I didn't hear from him. I'm wondering if he still like me and is there a chance to be with him again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it like a grain of salt. You called him first, so he called back because of that reason. You made the first move, and he just called back to see what you needed and made small talk conversation. The bonus is he did ask you to hang out, I'd do it if you still like him. Ask him why he wanted to hang out afterwards and see how he feels :)

What Guys Said 1

• If it didn't work the first time, it won't work the second time. However, if you are just looking for a hookup/FWB and you think you can handle it, go for it, but. . . you may fall for him again and get hurt once more.

What Girls Said 1

• It means that your ex called you back