What do you think of a seven year age difference?

The guy is 26 the girl is 19 does it seem weird to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Every situation is different. You have to judge it for yourself.

There are 26 year old guys that might as well be 40 because of their demeanor and accolades. There are 19 year old girls that haven't grown out of High School. It could be a mismatch, maybe not.

Personally, I am open to dating much younger than myself, because I'm not the most mature 25/26 year old in the world. I've see 18-19 year olds that are way too immature and 18-19 year olds that might be more mature than I am. Again, be the judge.

What Guys Said 8

• 26 and 19 can be a really big difference. 26 and 33, however, isn't much of a difference at all.

Really though, it just depends on the two people.

• It isn't that weird. Had you been dating a couple years earlier then it would be weird. It'll seem less weird as time goes on and you get older. There's a huge difference between a 30 yr old dating a 37 yr old and a 14 yr old dating a 21 year old.

• I say that age difference is fine at those age numbers. :-D

• More importantly, does that seem weird to you?

• 7 years? You think that's weird? My grandparents were around 10 years age difference.

• Shit son I wouldn't touch that with a 60 foot pole

• Seems weird that a 26 year old can stand to talk to a 19 year old for more than 5 mins.

• Fine, nothing wrong with that at all. Pretty normal actually.

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's totally fine. The real question is are you at the same point in life. I think what would make the relationship hard is if you wanted different thing at the place your in right now. For example, if you are in college and he has a job and wants a family, that could create problems.

• Happens a lot.
    Just make sure you are equally mature and neither of you limits the other's future.
    For example, a 26 year old could be ready for kids and pressure the 19 year old girl to give up her career already. Even unintentionally.

• I know this guy who's 28 and he got this 17 yr old pregnant -_-

26 and 19 is still a little big and both might not have the same state of mind.

• No. Depends on maturity levels. I dated a 26 year old when I was 19 but he was quite immature still , even a little too much for me. We didn't last long.

• It wouldn't matter if the girl isn't acting like 14.

• It cool. She's legal. He's still young.

• Now reverse that, lets say he is 19 and you are 26, does that seem normal?

• You be ight as long as your not like 14-15-16-17 and stuff or younger.

• Not at all you are both adults and my parents are 6 years apart so it's normal

• Totally depends on the people involved. I started a friends with benefits type relationship with my newly turned 26 year old friend, right before I myself turned 20. We've known each other for 3 years and we're really good friends. It's not weird at all. I never really think much of the age difference. It was somewhat of a problem when I was still 17, but I turned 18 a few months after we met anyway, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

• That's perfectly fine

• Sexually no.

Relationship wise, probably not a good match