How do I (as a 24 year old guy) deal with the fact that I'll never have a girlfriend?

I'll never have a girlfriend where the attraction and love is mutual

Most Helpful Guy

• You're unlikely to find a girlfriend, but that doesn't mean you'll never get one. That said, it's best to find happiness elsewhere, where you CAN control your destiny.

The best way to deal with being single is to work on projects that will make you a better man. That's how I spend my spare time (hoping to get rid of GaG soon). If you can't find happiness in bettering yourself, you're not going to be happy anywhere.

Also, if you can avoid situations where you're tempted to like a girl, that helps you stay focused. For me, I tend to get emotional after social outings where I come into contact with girls, and it takes several hours to subside. When I'm isolated and focused, things get done.

What Girls Said 4

• You deal by distracting yourself from it. It's seriously the only thing that works. So focus on school, work, friends, family, any hobbies or activities you enjoy doing. Make life or yearly goals that have nothing to do with having a serious profound relationship, but most importantly go out and date.

Don't do it to find your soul mate or someone special or even a girlfriend.
    Date as an experiment, date with the goal being to meet lots of other people and get to know them. Don't think about whether or not it's going to go anywhere and date whoever seems interesting not just who you're attracted too, hell maybe even ask someone you don't even like that much just to see what they have to say?
    Just keep busy and keep moving. You'll be amazed at what life brings you when you just let all the baggage go.

• That's pretty much something that applies mostly to women, and I dont blame you for giving that advice because well, you're a woman. Men don't just "date", you clearly have no idea how hard it is for a guy to get an actual date.

• I've heard of like charity trips where you raise funds to go...
      climbkilimanjaroforcharity. com/
      or charitychallenge. com/index. html

Or find something that is a big challenge for you and focus on that, something that gets you out of the house and socializing, making more friends.

• Sorry if it's not much help, i think it's harder for a girl to give advice on this. Maybe check out what the guys had to say?

• You need to take a break from your pity party and focus more on your positives. Build on and around those. Then girls will see a guy with nice eyes or cool trivia instead of someone who's always down. I'm sure you're a cool guy underneath all these dark moods!

• It's not a pity party its reality and I want to know how to move on and be ok with being alone forever

• LOL no melodrama here...

• Well if you're a virgin believe it or not someone might value that one day, and the no gf part she'll come when the time is right

• when the time is right?
      I'm probably 40% through my life at this point. It's not happening.

• I'm 18 yeah you're 24, a 6 year difference big whoops, you asked for my & every ones input I gave it to you, don't start judging my life or how I go on about it, fix that really.

• Ha ha, I just have to come into this, im 32 and still struggle, 40 years is achievable as a guy to be a virgin. I took the whole "wait advice" and "it will happen", and in hindsight I could punch my dads fucking teeth out for that horrid advice. So I will come back to this and help you bro... I know the hell you in and women don't understand (at all). But I need to go now... recorded game of thrones... got a GoT party.

• Why do you think that?

• It's impossible. Finding a girl I'm attracted to who's also attracted to me, who I like and who also likes me back. That's impossible to find.

• Well it won't be if you keep thinking that!

• It won't either way

What Guys Said 9

• Just know that a lot of men and women don't find "the one". Just think of all the less attractive women out there who rarely if ever, get male attention. They have it worse off, becauase women crave intamcy and love, whereas men (usually) care more for sex. Just live your life and be awesome man, just look at George Cloony. Cool guy, but never married anyone till age, what, 55? Think of it like that!

• Duh, bro.

You get plastic surgery and come back with a vengeance to fuck every girl who ever passed you up.
    #Winning

• Why do you believe that you'll never have a girlfriend? Any specific reason?

• But you're still young. How can you be so sure? People find their true live even in their 80s, sometimes while lying on their death beds.

• No I'm sure it's not going to happen.

• You don't know the future, my friend.

And if you do, then use that power to make lots of money. Then at least, while never in a loving romantic relationship, you'll have a nice yacht and get to live it up with your friends and enjoy the many, many other things life has to offer.

• How do I (as a 30 year old guy) deal with the fact that I'll never have a girlfriend?

• How to deal deal as is since you keep
    Saying its impossible its impossible ok stay as yourself and accept it.

Why you think you need to find a girl to like you back at first sight? Some girls may like you after 2-3 dates some may tell you no more date you need to change the way you think about whole this thing.

If you still think you will be single forever you have serious pro.

• Work on your career, your social skills, and your hobbies and you'll be fine.

• Go to the middle east or Russia and buy yourself a wife that loves you.

• It's hard man. I have had to deal with that too. What has helped me is to just learn how to be on my own, and how to emotionally support myself. But don't focus on those who have someone, it will really get to you.