How do you deal with a guy who constantly plays games?

I don't really get this guy... he comes and goes and constantly messes with me to the point that I have begun to play him at his own game and it's complicated things. Why can't guys be more straight forward.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZuOKUrwoys

sounds like this guy is using a little bit of the D. E. N. N. I. S system...

It really is sad though that most pick up artists actually use methods very similar to this and they actually do work...

The only thing you can do with a person who plays games is to just let them string you around like a puppet or move on.

• Fuck I hope I never meet a guy as manipulative as these guys..

• I don't think his psychology has clear logic, I'd be annoyed with someone not straightforward and drop him personally.

• Well why couldn't they show you so much affection when you were actually IN a relationship with them? If they act differently in and out of a relationship it means that either their personality while they were in a relationship with you or the personality that they have when they are out of a relationship with you is a lie. Or both might be a lie they're just using different tactics to try and get you hooked.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally I do not play a woman's game or like playing the games with women. If you do I am out. I am usually straight forward with what I want

• I never start the games I just play them back.

• I was not suggesting you were, but I am saying in general I do not play or like to be played with. I know you were playing becaus he was which is fine

• Be straight up with him.

For future reference, try not to go for those sexy bad boys.

• We are women over think the whole process just let the guy hold you in his arms and look into your gorgeous eyes

• He's probably totally into you. Either drop him and run the other direction, which is the smart thing to do, or continue on with the mind games in hopes that he'll come around and express his feelings towards you.

• A guy that plays games and is not straightforward is not a real guy. He's sounds kind of douchey to me

• What exactly is her doing?

• He makes me think he really likes me one day and acts cold and aloof the next.

• Like I said, I could not talk to a girl for a month and still have interest. How often I do or don't talk to her means nothing.

• If you want, go ahead and ask him what his deal is. Don't just sit there and wonder, find out for yourself.

What Girls Said 6

• just ignore this kind of guy!.. your wasting your time with him
    media.tumblr.com/.../...line_mkw0wwAtzU1qz4rgp.gif

• Don't get drawn in, walk the fuck away. That shit is exhausting and that will continue into the relationship you pursue with him... Nobody is worth that hassle in the end.

• honestly this always happens to me though..

• I don't think I initiate but I mean if he plays it I get competitive and play it back.. fucking always happens lol.

• Ok. So you gotta find a different kind of man lol.
      I definitely get where you're coming from, trust me! But that's all pointless in the end, because shit always gets fucked up.
      You should find a nice guy, who is straight forward with everything.

• End the game. And look for someone who doesn't play games. Just tell him straight up, "I'm over this crap" and ignore him.

entertainmentlawbrazil.files.wordpress.com/.../game_over.jpg

• You deal with them by not dealing with them. You ignore them. He's not taking you serious and is actually disrespecting you for carrying on that way. Guys who play games are insecure, abusive, and immature. If thats what you want, then continuing playing along.

• Stop playing. :) or beat him at his own game, if u are like that. :)

Speak with him about it. Tell him u are aware of what he is doing, and tell him to stop, because it is no longer fun anymore.

• The way that I deal with players I JUST IGNORE AND ERASE THEM FROM MY LIFE I need someone who respects me but in order to find someone who respects, loves, and give me my place as his girl... I LEARNED TO LOVED MYSELF I'm not anyone's toy that he can come and goes as he pleases I love myself and I know someday someone will love me the same way I love me... my advices love and have respect for yourself you can trow pearls to the pigs you worth a lot... good luck