How to tell if he really loves me or pretends it?

Hi guys!
So I've bewn dating this guy for some time now and i really found myself falling for him slowly. he always said he likes me, is attracted to me (also commented lots on my appearance like i'd have sexy legs and stuff, which for me personally is a red flag flashing infrint of my eyes)? how do you think about that?

Anyway as time passed by he told me one day he wants me to be his girl and send me a love poem.
So we're a couple since a week now. He makes rike to see me even when doesn't have much time or not feeling well, he spends more weekend says than weekdays with me and i started to closely observe his behaviour around other people and f. e yesterday 2 blonde hot girls came up to us, asked him for a cigarette. they were obv flirting with him i guess but he just gave him a cigarette and didn't really look at the much neither he smiled obviously (flirty way).. so thats a good thing, right?

but somehow
there is no conversation where he doesn't start to talk about sex or bring sex in to the conversation at spme point. when i asked him why: he aaid "my thoughts are often slipping away to this subject and i'm just really curious about you and make you feel happy/show you that not each guy is an asshole like your ex-boyfriend was"..

GUYS, URGENT! HOW COULD TELL AND TEST HOW SERIOUS HE'S REALLY ABOUT ME? THanks ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• no what you are considering doing is called shit testing. its a thing women do often and it can easily ruin a good relationship if he's not dogging you for sex already he's most likely not playing you at all. just be together like you are now and whatever happens from there happens but dont MAKE something happen.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• It's all about how he looks at you and the things he does for you - not the words he speaks. People are brilliant liars but not so good at faking body language. It's a difficult one. Don't you wish people would just be honest? Good luck hun. Xxx

• Give him more time and keep analysing his behaviors. Dont trust his words, trust what u see and ur intuitions... A week is not enough ti find out if he's honest or not