Texting advice?

Why am I always told to let the guy initiate the conversation? Do you guys not like when girls text them first? Or do guys just want to lead everything when it comes to the relationship?

How will I know if I'm bothering him and if he doesn't wanna text?

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes its just your standard "traditional advice" but honestly its 2015. if you wanna text him then fuck it and go for it.

What Guys Said 8

• texting a guy first will make him feel wanted and he will then text u first to , make it a 50/50%, ratio

• Don't be afraid to initiate the conversation, but just don't force it either.

• Just text as you please. Don't listen to anyone.

• you're young and beautiful go ahead and text as you please, i promise, you're just over thinking, the question is are you saying the right stuff? lol.

• I hate having to initiate everything. Shit sucks. Dudes like to be texted if they like you. They like you if they reply within 15 mins always

• What if they normally respond within 15 minutes but sometimes it takes them a lot longer?

• The biggest thing to remember is that he IS texting ya. Sometimes theyre busy, sometimes they forget. But if he replies sooner, more often, then its good. As long as there's reciprocation.

• Just do what you wanna do. Fuck all these rules and shit

• If you like it then message what is the peoblem

• lol who tells you that you should let the guy initiate the conversation? i bet its only girls haha
    to answer your question, i love it when i dont have to start a conversation

What Girls Said 1

• If you like him , don't text him first. Talk to him in person and be very casual