Why are girls more attracted to the assholes?

Most Helpful Guy

• To put it simply.. girls like nice assholes. They like a guy that is not afraid to call her out on her bullshit.. and won't wait at her hand and foot over trivial matters... but at the same time when push comes to shove and the girl needs the guy to be nice... to be there for her when she really needs it, he will comfort her and show her that he loves her. It's about balance. A guy that is just a straight up asshole might get the girl at first but he won't be able to ever keep the girl... and a guy that is just nice all the time is a turnoff because then it shows that he is pretty much a push over. That he has no spine.

A girl that I work with.. I've been there for her when she needed someone... and one time at work she was twisting my words around to make what I said mean differently than what I actually meant. And when she had me stumped and I couldn't think of anything to say, I told her, "I fucking hate you!". Later, when we were on the topic of girls like assholes, and how I was an asshole by telling her that I fucking hate her, she told me that she thought it was cute. She knows that I don't actually hate her.. but she also knows that I'm not a pushover nice guy that is trying to be unrealistically nice to her to try and win her over.

What Girls Said 5

• Assholes initially come across as fun, loving, caring men and then when they have you hooked, their true colours show. Strong women will leave the assholes.

• Before girls settle down, the 'bad guys' are so much more thrilling than 'the nice guys', in my opinion the best guys are a mix of both. and I wouldn't agree with the fact that more girls are attracted to assholes.
    "Bad Boys have THE reputation: hot, good looking, scruffy... but also cocky, arrogant, inconsiderate, inattentive, and almost unfeeling… and women flock to them."

• Omg NOT ALL OF US ARE ATTRACTED TO THE ASSHOLES.
    That's like asking why are guys attracted to cheerleader, aka the girls who cries over a broken fingernail.
    /)_-

• Because they seem to know how to win us over only to then play us and break our hearts

• Here we go again. Never ending topic huh. Hmm I never get attracted to one and even if I were, I'd dump him before he has the time to show his power to me. I can't speak for all girls but I have many friends who 'chose' or trapped (whatever) by assholes because :

1. Many assholes are good looking
    2. Assholes are very good in manipulating
    3. These assholes are the self-proclaim "nice guys"
    4. Assholes are fun or protective
    5. Assholes have high confidence
    6. The girls are just plain stupid!

What Guys Said 6

• My dad read this book on anthropology, and he told me that human tribes used to be of limited size. The ability to stay on good terms with your own group, but fight other groups was necessary.

I think being kind and being an asshole are both required skills. If a woman has seen your asshole side, then it is a known. She knows you have the ability to stand up for yourself, and for her.

If she hasn't seen it, who knows what it might be like? Do you even control it? Is it even there? You might be a pushover, or a psycho.

• Girls like confidence and mistake it for capability. The funny thing is that most assholes are very confident. So girls flock to them, and well, get what they deserve.

• Well that depends. What do you think being an "asshole" means?

• a mix betweent them openly or secretly liking to be dominated and they feel safe because he can take control of situations.

• Girls don't like sniffing my asshole. They prefer sucking my dick.

• Because assholes are fragrant and exciting!