There is a good guy I like... But he's taken?

There is a guy that I have recently met. Yes, we do work together at a movie theater with a relaxed atmosphere where no one really cares if you are in a relationship with someone else who works there. In fact a couple that met working together recently got married.

Anyhoo there is this guy we will call him M. We have two mutual friends who's names we will call K and S who are both women. A couple of weeks ago I had trouble getting home from work and so he gave me a ride. The first time I asked, the second time he asked me if he could take me home and the third time he took me home while I was asking about and already had someone he told them to forget about it and he would take me. The night we where walking towards the car and talking about movies that are out and coming out. He then stopped looked at me abd pointed out that my hair was curly he asked if I curled it. Which I did not its natural. He then pointed out that I have been wearing makeup lately abd he says "it really makes your green eyes pop." I smiled and said thanks. He proceeded to to tell me that I was pretty. When we got to his car he got out and into K's car to talk to her. S pulled up and they all talk for a while IM in M's car when I hear S very loudly and in shock saying my name..

Throughout The last few weeks when ever I take my hair down or come in from running errands in civilian clothes he says how I look nice. Last week I went into the kitchen where he was making nacho trays and K looks at him taps his shoulder and says "look who came in." turns to S and says " look it's M's arm candy" he looked up at me smiled and asked if I was getting off. On the Monday after Easter we both got each other discounted Easter candy.

Here's the problem. He has a girlfriend who threw a fit when I sneezed and he was on the phone with him. They have been together since August. We are completely and totally opposites in most areas of our hobbies and Interests.
<br

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he'll either get sick of the girl he's with or they'll live happily ever after. Only time will tell

What Guys Said 5

• Let's say you end up snagging him from his girlfriend. What happens when you're his girlfriend and he starts flirting with another woman?

• That's too bad.

• DWR!!! DWR!! (Dangerr Will Robinson)

• I wish I worked at a movie theater. All my Co workers have beards.

• give that man a blow job and he'll be yours

What Girls Said 2

• Why consider someone that's already taken?
    This is a ugly situation you're walking into.

He will not break up with his girlfriend for you...
    You will be "the other girl"
    and he will only give you LIMITED amounts of attention.

This relationship will not fulfill you because you'll always feel second to someone else.
    Go for someone that is single.
    Ignore his flirtation.

Sure, I know it feels good.
    But see the whole picture.

• Girls like you are the reason why many females are uncomfortable with their boyfriends being friendly, hanging out, or socializing on more than a professional basis with coworkers and/or females in general.

Stop being sleazy. You are utilizing absolutely zero integrity, honor, or respect right now because all you can seem to think about is yourself. He's taken so stop being an emotional skank and back off.