Girls, Is she starting to develop feeling for me?

I have a friends with benefits and we have a ton in common we hit it off great. We agreed to a "no strings attached" thing but you know how those things usually end up. We kept talking and we figure out we have the same goals, tastes and all that stuff. We have a very strong chemistry but I stayed quiet (because its no strings attached)

Our conversations went from overtly sexual to watching movies, cuddling and stuff like that and she keeps telling me "where have you been all my life?" is she hinting that I should take it to more of a steady relationship?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah if thats what u want..

What Girls Said 7

• Yep... kind of...
    It seems you're ready for it too... if I'm not mistaken.

• Definitely! The best relationships are when u start out as friends with no strings attached and then u both really like eachother regardless of the sex.. Thats how it was for my crush and I eexcept he really likes pissing me off for some reason so he just does assholish stuff to me.. XD but you're a sweet heart lol go for it!

• No he not.

• Yes, she's hinting at it. I can guarantee that she only entered into the "No Strings Attached" thing with you, because she was afraid if she came right out and said she wanted to be with you, you'd reject her. The entire deal, was about giving you a way out without you feeling guilty of hurting her. Either you like her or you don't, but tell her, before both of you get hurt, and a friendship is ruined.

• well we got together so there is that :)

• Yes, but if you don't feel the same way, then you have to be honest and tell her how it is. You won't be friends with benefits anymore after this conversation, but if you don't have it, she'll just get hurt even more than she would now later down the road. So if you feel the same way, go for it!

• Tell her that you feeling it, I mean you good enough for sex and the you were good enough for chilling, she must be interested if she actually wants to learn and grow with you

• Eric is that you?

• Who is eric?

• You just sound like this guy I'm dating and this is something I predict he would ask.