Guys, He hasn't messaged me for a week since I didn't reply to a picture he sent to me?

Okay so I have (had) been seeing this guy for three months and everything was fine, we messaged each other every day, we used to meet like twice a week. Last weekend he went ti his parents' for Easter and he messaged me more frequently and sent me pictures from home. Hiwever on the next day I understood he slept or was sleeping with another girl. I got really upset and later on wheb he sent me a picture I didn't reply. I decided I wanted to talk to him about it but its been a week and he hasn't contacted me or questioned what is up. Does that simply mean he didn't like me that much and he didn't care, and that everything was only for sex? Will he eventually initiate some kind of contact?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he tell you he slept with another girl or did you just hear that from someone?

• He said that to his best friend, who is my best friend's boyfriend. And my best friend told me that. If I tell the guy I know, it will be obvious how I know it and I dont want to ruin their friendship as my friend's boyfriend told her not to tell me. Its a bit messed up I know.

• I think he cares about you. Just being friendly. I mean you weren't really together technically so he still wants you as a friend.

• Hm, I see. But its still weird that he didn't reply to my question. I just dont get his intention if that

What Guys Said 4

• Most guys always have ulterior motive. In this case, he wants to keep banging other chicks and string you along. He will initiate some kind of contact eventually, but only when he's tired of the other chick he's banged already. You are better off without him.

• He will probably intiate contact for more sex unless this other girl thing is getting serious. Forget about him. Even if he comes back why would you put yourself through that?

• I kind of talked to him and he said he was not ready to commit. I dont think he would contact me only for sex to be honest. I dont know. Im trying not to think of all this and see what happens. Even though I know that nothing will probably happen haha

• Wait explain how you "understood he slept with another girl" did you see it? Did he tell you? Did someone else tell you? Cause you might be jumping to conclusions here

• He said that to his best friend. Anyway everyhting is over now because I wanted to see him to talk to him and he replied but didn't say anything about meeting up. Also during that week if no communication he thought it was over and slept with another girl. He also said that to his best friend. His best friend is my best friend's boyfriend and she told me. So then I just messaged him telling him everything that I thought. He said that clearly was still not ready to commit even though he liked me and thought I was awesome. That happened a couple of days ago so everything is over now. Thr bad thing is that I kind of think whether at some point he will contact me to meet up or something. Lol so naive I know. But Im more than sure he wouldn't contact me only for sex.

• Well ok that bites, just keep ya head up smile and carry on i bet you are a great person so im sure you'll meet someone great too!

• He'll talk to you when he's ready. When he'll be ready? Who knows, could be tomorrow, could be next year.

• Why do you think he'll talk to me when he's ready? :)

• When he realizes how special you are. I don't know maybe he met another girl that he's interested in.