I kissed a guy at a party.... he has been in contact since, but what do I really say to him?

I went to a party and I met this guy... he is very cute... by the end of the party everyone was very drunk, including him and me. I was outside in the garden with my friends, he then moved me to one side and talked and then he suddenly kissed me and I kissed back. I had no idea who this guy was (I found out he knows one of my friends)... he asked me for my number and even added me on Facebook... the only problem is that although I quite like him I am a bit embarrassed and don't know what to say to him or even how to bring it up. What shall I say to him?

What Guys Said 1

• Say "last time was fun, would you like to hang out sometime?"

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him you'd like to get to know him better. If he's contacting you then he likes you and I don't think you have to feel embarrassed about what happened. It's only a kiss!