Could a short guy ever have a chance with a tall girl?

I'm only 5'4" and I met this girl who is around perhaps 5'10". I only met her the other day at a friend's birthday dinner but we have exchanged numbers. The exchange was only on a friendly basis and not on an attraction basis. My good friend also thought she was attractive and I'm hoping it's not going to end up with her choosing him over me with him being taller and much more muscular.

Do I stand a chance or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My friend is 6'3" and her boyfriend is only 5'0". She loves him and he's a good person, that's why they work. Don't let the whole "being short" thing stop you. As long as you are confident, you may as well be 10 feet tall. However, if you do get rejected, don't get bitter - it isn't sexy. Just roll on and keep going.

• its the real bitches that are probably keeping him at bay

• I wouldn't say bitches. People have their physical preferences, men included. It doesn't make you a bad person to not like a short person, same way it's not bad for a guy to dislike a fat girl.

What Girls Said 7

• Of course you stand a chance! You shouldn't think you're any less of a person just because you're a little shorter than other people around you. Yes, there are many facebook memes and tumblr posts that describe the "perfect guy" as being taller than the average girl, but that doesn't mean that that's true. I'm sure that if you message this girl and get to know her, show her your personality, who you really are, the height thing won't matter one bit. Good luck, I hope it ends perfect for you :)

• Depends on the girl.
    But I am going to be 100% honest and say that I don't know any tall girls who like shorter guys...
    But that's just based on my personal experience.

• Well, if you're both attracted to each other it won't matter.

But she's the important one in this situation, not random strangers on the internet.

• Probably not.

• 5 words: Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.

• You never know, just go for it and try to keep the insecurities out if your mind.

• OF COURSE!!

What Guys Said 5

• yes. seen it happen. yes more than once.

• I'm your height and I dated a 5'10" Vietnamese girl a couple years ago. You just gotta keep looking bro.

• Could a short guy ever have a chance with a tall girl?

Why not? As for the height, you can't help that, but the muscles are another story. Work out dude!

• I hope so. I'm in the same situation as you dude (she's 5'10" and I'm 5'4").

How does she act around you?

• sure, just as there's always a chance that you might get hit by thunder one afternoon, or some day you may win the lotto