Guys, If you were seeing someone who lived an hour and a half away , how often would you try to see her?

Answer both if you were REALLY into her or if you were sort of into her... I'm asking because I have never been in a relationship with anyone who lived this far away and I can't tell if he's really into me or not because of the distance. We have been dating a month now and since the day I met him , he has driven the hour and a half down and has spent every Friday night here and leaving Sometime in the late afternon to evening on Saturday due to having to work on Sundays. He never calls, but texts several times a day every day and just the other day told me he'd like me to text him first too that I didn't have to wait for him to text first. I never wanted to bother him since he has work and college classes and I don't know his schedule and don't want to disturb him was the only reason I didn't text first often.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Really liked it might be every weekend or every other weekend. Somewhat like would probably be every 2-3 weeks or maybe once a month

What Guys Said 3

• I drive 1.5 hours every Friday to see my girlfriend and 1.5 hours back to college every weekend.
    Granted, we've been together for 6 years.

• His drive is also a total of 3 hours. Would you drive that had you only been dating a month though and if you were still undecided on if you liked her or not? Or can I assume I'm in at this point?

• Really depends on how much potential I think the girl and I have together.

• if he has driven an hour and a half to see you more than twice He likes you alot!! you should go see him sometime though and text or call him first sometime!!

• He mentioned me coming to his place, but last week when I told him I was considering it , he gave me a couple reasons why my place was better which is part of what confused me. I don't know if he is being considerate with he has a car and I have a gas guzzling SUV or something else... he's kind of hard to read.

• Any girl I could date would be that far away anyway. So I would hope I'd like her.

• You didn't really answer the question though. Read SunDevel11 's response for an example.