Is it just casual or is it turning into something more serious?

We have been out on a few dates now, been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost three months now. But the problem is that over those last three months we have been far from eachother because I'm away at school, about 2 hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city where he is so we are going to be close to eachother. We talk a decent amount, not everyday. He just told me misses having me with him. When I went out last time I was home, he insisted on meeting up with me when we were out and was very affectionate with me infront of both our friends. And when I asked him what he thinks about me he said he thinks im a cool girl to hang out with and thinks we really hit it off. He also just planned a date for the day I get home.

Opinions of what he's thinking?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Is your name Britney?

• Britney Bindgen?

• Haha you erased my comments lol this is Britney Bindgen no he doesn't like you no he doesn't want your ugly hillbilly ass bitch leave danny alone and back the fuck off hoe

• Lol I have no clue who anyone of you guys are..