Girls, would you ever date a guy who was better looking than you?

Girls, would you ever date a guy who was better looking than you?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I feel like I've definitely been the worse looking of the two in a relationship on a few occasions. If I like a guy, I like a guy, and dating a good looking guy is nice. It can make you feel a bit more insecure than normal at the early points, but eventually it's just like any other relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• sure but not *just* because he's attractive. if I like his personality and he likes me and just happens to be more attractive than me whatever who cares? it's all subjective anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is much better looking than I am so I mean... yes, I would... since I am haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think any guy I find attractive is better looking than I am tbh. But I'm also not attracted to people who are too "perfect" looking, so as for your example, no

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it. I was with this lean muscular guy that the while school thought was cute. We actually dated for over 7 months but he turned out to be a douche anyway. Then there me the tall sporty weird but friendly girl XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Who wouldn't?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I currently am. Although he would probably never agree that he was more attractive, he most definitely is.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• u cannot compare a boy with a girl u know...

1|0
    0|0