Guys, would you date a tomboy?

I am not a girly girl. I love to go and play in the mud and get dirty. If I could wear no shoes all the time I would be so happy. I don't get hurt easy because I'm strong and I like to play American football with the boys so I'm tuff. And I want to know if guys like that or do I need to be lady like.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• To be perfectly honest yes, girly girls don't seem to attract me as much as someone who knows how to get down and dirty, rather than someone who is all prim and proper.

What Guys Said 23

• Hell yea... no shame in that... love is love so it doesn't matter. Plus i like a girl thats fit and works out! ;)

• I would have NO problem with it at all.

• My wife is somewhat of a tomgirl. She has never been one for the dresses, but rather, the jeans and a T Shirt. I personally like girls her. To be one that is into all the dresses, make up, and so on is a bit more costly than to deal with a Tom Girl who is all about jeans and a T Shirt. The Plain Jane's are actually a more attractive option in my opinion.

• Now i won't date a tomboy...
    I dont like tomboys at all... they look and act like guys... it turns me off... i like girly girls... is the girly personality which attracts me towards a girl..

• You're my type of girl...
    My wife grew up a farm girl just like you...
    Be true to yourself... enjoy

• And your a nice dude but you didn't really answer the question straight 😕

• 90% of you girls claim to be one. So... do we exclude such a majority from our desires?

What do you think?

• Some guys would, some guys won't. Personally, I'd like that she doesn't have to be all prissy all the time. Hopefully she can "clean up" at the same time though.

My thoughts are just to enjoy being you and be comfortable in your own skin.

• I like u type of girl who is more "natural" for me compared to girly girl type who wears make up and cares more about creases on the lady like dresses she wears.

• You sound stereotypically tomboyish. Anyway, to answer your question I would not. I like classy and elegant women.

• yes no problem

• but be aware that you might be seen as one of the guys tho, could be tricky

• Tomboys are fun to hang out with cause there "one of the guys who happens to be a girl" but in the end 97% of men will go for the sweet smelling girly girl in a tight red or blue dress with her hair and make up done!

• remember you are a cool person to any guy and yes most would choose a typical girl but not all first all the best thing about a girl like you is that you dont whine or cry on petty issues so dont worry you will find a good guy..

• You sound fine but you'll click with some personalities more than others.

• You sound awesome.

• Depends

filler filler

• I have no idea. Not when she's 14, that's for certain.

• in all honesty, no i wouldn't.

• I'm looking for a tomboy :/

• Yes, I would, girls like you are fun to be around.

• No from past experience it didn't work out. But everyone's different. Try dating a girly boy haha

• yes most derinitely

• Sure, I prefer tomboyish girls ;)

• In short, definitely. They're a lot of fun to be with, and back roundt your age, I had a crush on my neighbor. She was a total tomboy!