Dating older guys?

I can't help who I like , but the law says other wise. I'll be 18 in 2 months but still is it ok for a 18 year old dating a 26 year old?

Most Helpful Guy

• The probability of being used and manipulated is pretty high, an older guy has experience and knows how to project himself and hide his motives much better than a guy your age, even if you think you're quite savvy. But there's nothing morally wrong with it per se.

What Guys Said 5

• Sure, why not? You see much older men dating and marrying younger women often. It doesn't hurt to see how things go as long as you're comfortable.

• Depends on yer state basically... but in most states u r above the age of consnet...:-)

• It's a little bit of a gap but if you guys have chemistry then go for it. You don't have to tell anyone if it'll be problems. It's your relationship not anyone elses.

• It'll eventually have to come out soon?

• Why? You'll be an adult no one can make you talk about it. Just don't do anything sexual with him until your 18th birthday.

• Now it's a "yellow light." Once you're 18, it's "green light" I think it's more of how you two connect and if you're at the same stage in life.

• Hell yeah!! No, thats fucked

• Yesssss or noo?

• Klaatus response made me rethink it. I guess its totally legal at 18. Just be REALLY safe kido.

What Girls Said 2

• I love older men to and I find it completely okay... The love of my life is 20 and he is amazing and nobody has to know just don't do any sexual with him

• The guy i like is like 26 years older then me. I think your fine. :)