Guys, How do I do this?

I like this guy... but there's a problem. he's quite a few years older than me, and he lives in a different country. How is this going to work.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• how MUCH older then? guess not above 30 basically

What Guys Said 13

• You're just going to have to be platonic friends for awhile. Communication is going to be the biggest and really only part of your relationship.

• You said he is quite a few years older but now it is 1 to 3 years older? Something isn't adding up.

This isn't going to work. I am assuming he isn't a citizen of your country which means he can't just live there. And you can't live there.

You can pretend to have a long distance thing but I guarantee you that at 18 or 19 years old he will be on a girl hunt the whole time.

• I don't know it could work if he talks a lot to you the world is a mysterious place just depends on the guy :D

• Does he fee; the same way about you though?

If the answer is yes to the above, then just take things slowly, talk over the phone, email, text, get to know each other over time, and if things get serious then maybe play more into possibly going on trips to visit one another, him coming to you first would be preferable , since that way your parents can get a feel for what kind of guy he is, so they won't have an issue with you visiting him the next time.

• It's not-------------

• If he lives in different country then it maybe not work not sure 😄

• You can text or talk to him as much as you want eventually you will get bored of him or lose interest because he is so far away and not with you. Baby you need a boy who comforts you.

• Buy the ticket take the ride

• i am only one year older than you

• doesn't sound like it would work you should date me instead

• Sorry to break it to you but... long distance relationships don't usually work out.

Sorry :(

• Just forget him you're only 16. Wait some years... you'll find another one.

• You hope for the best