Guys, would you ever date a girl that's almost always sick?

I'm like never feeling well and wonder if that's why not may guys ask me out.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Awe it's from all that social anxiety and unsure acceptance. You holding strong to you're instrument. You're tired of explaining yourself and just makes you sick. Here's to you're health honey. Let's have sex now.

• You young sir are going on to do great things and many women. Im not being a smart ass. Many doors will be slammed in your face due to your bravado. Doors will open up for you though that do not open for Many others because of it. You are in the club.

• You can define big words.

What Guys Said 10

• Not many guys ask you out because you're 14. Not because you're sick. Were you expecting to have tons of guys knocking on your door at that age? Maybe your classmates will ask you if you want their mom to drive you both to the arcade?

Older fellows. 16+, generally don't have interest in 14 year old girls.

• Sir, in case if you didn't know, the "minors" like to date just because it fun. And yes, it's kinda fun to go to the arcade.

What I am saying is that we date just cuz it's fun :)

• I agree with the opinion owner 👍

• Wouldn't put me off, by then again, for some reason, I really act normally next to sick people, because I seem to have a stronger immune system so I don't have to stay in bed ever when I'm sick with anything

• More importantly have you gone to the doctor and know why you are having health problems? But yeah if you love someone that shouldn't be a problem.

• At 14 I would think it's less about being sick and more about the 🎺. Don't let that get you down your time will come.

• In my own opinion: If she is sick, I would do my best to be there for her, and show her that even if she is sick, I still want to be with her anyway.

• Yeah of course and I would always check on her I would never leave her coz of this

• you are still young girl and best thing to do at your age is to make friends wait for about 2 years and then relationshps would be more frequent.
    Stay healthy

• DOnt change who you are, you will sure gorw into beauty, dont be ina hurry!

• OP you really need to stop asking these questions and just raise that self confidence..

• I would. I knew a girl who had Crohns disease, and I really liked her a lot in spite of it. Unfortunately, there were other reasons it didn't work out (like her living in another state and having different life plans than me). Part of me thinks she also didn't want to get involved because she was self conscious of her disease and didn't want to be a burden or worry.