Guys, What kind of girls do you prefer big boobs, big booty, or pretty face?

What's up guys, just wondering what kind of girls you guys like, personally I'm more of an ass man then a boobie boy, but a pretty face can beat an amazing body. For me Amber Rose's Body is perfect, What do you guys think?

• I like big boobs
    11% (6)
  • I like a big booty
    16% (9)
  • A pretty face beats an amazing body
    73% (40)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I'm surprised none of you guys like big booty haha I thought it would have more votes than zero!

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Since I'm neither a fan of big boobs nor big asses, pretty face.

• Im sorry to break your dreams dude but, its the face of a woman i have to look at throughout the days.
    On another more random note, men can undress a woman just by looking.

• Your ideal woman is the absolute opposite to mine! Can't beat a nice fit and skinny body... Mmmm!

i.perezhilton.com/.../...beach-australia1__oPt.jpg

• a pretty body can be disfigured by age quicker than a face. a face is something that you'll wake up to seeing every morning not a pretty body.
    i'd go with pretty face over anything that a girl could offer

• I prefer a good person regardless of her body.

• I don't really like a big butt or tits, so it's face for me from the choices.

• I love girls with a great personality and a strong faith in Jesus!

• If the girl in the picture is Amber Rose, then I think her butt is too big. I am not into that "booty" thing. I like things to be more proportionate.

• Yea that is amber rose, you think her booty is to big? What's wrong with you it's perfect

• Maybe it's just that particular photo, but yeah it looks too big to me. I don't go for larger booties.

• None of the above. Hot body and small breasts, like A cups.

• I like big butts and I can not lie.

• I honestly don't care about body if their face is amazing.

• i dont know if im the only one, but i like a woman who has large labia

• Haha you like fat pussy lol

• I guess since your 31 and I'm 22 haha maybe my taste will be different in 10 Years lol but for now I like a nice little tight looking pussy like Kayden Kross's pussy

• dude dont make judgement using p*rn stars pussys, meaning dont get hooked onto p*rn you won't have a good sex life if you do!

• it doesn't matter the girls i will get with will have all 3 anyway

• Lol Dat ass

• Amber Rose is disgusting. Shaved head and ass too big.

• Face, butt, then boobs. That order. (Boobs are very low on my interests, anyway, though they do have an allure at times!)

• I like small/medium boobs (C cup or below) and an average butt. So pretty face I guess?