Why do some guys like to get with foul women?

I am just going to put out a general term because it is the only one I can think of. And many women are like them. But why do men like to be with foul, gold-digging women? Then complain about it later?

I was watching the Real houswives of _________ and oh my goodness, those women are classless.
I know that maybe, just maybe they are scripted, but I have seen many men that go for these women.

Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt they were like that when they first met. Money, fame changes people (usually for the worst).

There's also the "trophy wife" possibility. The unspoken agreement that she only provides looks and children to the marriage. In return she receives a wealthy lifestyle and a generous "retirement" package when she's eventually traded in for a younger wife.

What Guys Said 4

• i go with escorts... do u consinder them "gold-diggers"?

• For starters you're watching reality tv (Is that reality tv never go near the channels that play those shows?)
    It's the same mentality that girls who constantly get with guys who cheat or are jerks to them. Subconsciously they desire it.

• I don't know. I don't think I would be with foul women.

• Something is sexy about women that curse. Makes them seem like they are always down for something dirty.

What Girls Said 1

• Just their preference.