Is it bad that I'm dating a 21 year old?

ok so im 14 (girl) and im dating a 21 year (guy). and i love him but everyone says to stay away from him. he's 6'5 and he's a professional fighter and he sells drugs... i have been thinking about finding someone else but love him a lot and he has a lot of money so I don't know what i should do. do u think this is bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't love him, it's just the allure of an older guy who lives his own life. It's not bad on your part, bad on his.

What I would worry about is what he has in store for you, 21 year old with a 14 year old, there's a motive behind it.

What Guys Said 9

• That's illegal, and the age difference is too much. You're barely a teenager and he's becoming a man. There are no 14 year olds mature enough to handle this type of relationship.

You need to let go. If he insists on staying, start telling people what's going on, like you're doing now.

• You are with a drug dealer who is 50% older than you! Your question is exactly what?

• uhh... thats illegal isn;t it?

• I don't know but i think so

• Yes it's a VERY slanted relationship. You'e both in a different phase of your life where it concerns experience, liberties, responsibilities, finance, studies.

Ask ourself why he doesn't try it with a girl his age?

• With you being only 14, he seriously risks a trial for statutory rape: it will get him listed as 'sex offender" for years. You might get a lot of undesired attention from Child Protection services.

• Everything about this is bad.

• This is bad. Here in the US he's flirting with serious jail time. I hope you haven't had sex with this guy yet. If you happen to do so your life will be ruined and his will to (to a way lesser extent) if caught. If you get pregnant he'll likely leave you for some other girl that isn't. He'll use your feelings you have for him to keep you from involving the authorities.

It's not soo much that he's 21 it's that you're so young. You're too young to realize most mistakes in life can't be fixed.

• well he said if we do have sex then he does want to get pregnant. and i dont think im ready for that yet but he says he will take care of me and i trust him. and he said he wants to marry me when im old enough but he said if he finds someone else then he will leave me :(

• Sorry to say relationships don't get any easier as you get older. good luck.

• thanks :/

• gr8 b8 m8!

• might be illegal? some areas age of consent is like 16 or 18 , you might not be legally allowed to have sex with him or potentially get him into trouble

• ok if he has a lot of money and thats why you aren't breaking up with him then you are a gold digger. I suggest u break up with him cause that is really creepy that he is doing that. ALso, wouldn't be around when he gets caught with the drugs

What Girls Said 6

• He sells drugs? He sounds fantastic -_-

Get away from him.

• trollllll
    and if you're not a troll, you have no brain

• No it's not okay. It's illegal and you are, by law, being raped by this man. He is by the plainest definition a paedophile.

• It's dangerous. You should honestly date closer to your age because his intentions maybe completely different from yours.

• So his height and financial status take away from the fact that he's AMOTHAFUKINCRIMINALYOUDUMBBITCH?

• 1|1
    • Possible , but not everyone has an IQ of 90.

• Normally i'd say yeah, but I've grown up in neighborhoods where this is common problem. If he's trolling he's doing a bad job at it.