Should I date this older man?

I met this guy a few years ago. We make movies together. I'm 22 and he is 40. Last year his wife cheated on him and they divorced. He has recently expressed an interest in dating me. He is in almost every way my soul mate. I mean we really understand each other on a deep level, and I believe he genuinely cares for me. I'm just not physically attracted to him. I know that looks don't last and it's what's inside that matters, so I'm trying to figure out how to handle this. I know that whenever he gives his attention to another girl I feel intense jealousy. I never really thought that could translate into feelings for him. I can't decide if I'm just afraid or if I'm really not that into him. I'm just terrified of hurting him somehow, which is the last thing I want. He is everything I could ask for in a partner otherwise. Should I look past the physical and focus on the long term or walk away?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao. Should I date this girl I do t even feel attracted to because she is not even attractive to me really.
    Should I just date her because I don't have anyone else and could use a little lovin? Lmao
    Go for it if your that desperate and tired of being alone. Of course it's all the wrong reasons but who cares right

What Guys Said 2

• Truthfully, you will eventually grow to resent him for not being attractive enough for you. Then you'll cheat on him and in your mind blame him since he isn't good looking enough.

Remain just friends.

• Sounds like there's a lot more of a chance of him hurting you than the other way around. If it's what you want, go for it. Personally, I wouldn't but it's your decision.

What Girls Said 0