Girls, Where do smart women hang out?

I am so tired of meeting less intelligent women. I currently have a master's degree and am tired of having idiotic conversations with less intelligent women. Where do intelligent women hang out? I refuse to lower my standards when I am exactly what I am asking for.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried places like the bookstore, large array telescopes, hiking clubs, and volunteer organizations like Habitat for Humanity?

• I honestly don't even know what habitat for humanity is? I am researching that now. I have never tried volunteer work, actually.

• I hope they have it in your area. It's a great organization, and I have met so many fun, intelligent, amazing people volunteering there. I wish you luck in finding a match!

What Girls Said 6

• Some assumed places are a college, school or library.
    There are more smart girls than you think it's just that we've been taught that smart isn't very sexy, so you have to get to know us sometimes
    Don't be afraid I date less smart women. She may not be book smart but from what she knows you may have a lot to learn. She may not have gotten her grades at a 4.0 but she knows more about Midwestern agriculture and ecosystem than you and I. Or she may just be a nice lady who you could love to death and wants I learn from you. I liked my second boyfriend because he was way smarter than me and I always felt like I was learning something from him

• Yea, but I bet your boyfriend was not happy. My communication skills are above average since I am more educated. So whenever I would fight with my women, I would always let them speak first and listen carefully. I can go down and entire list of communication practices that I utilize with women in my arguing but it is hard on the man if he has to teach you those things.

• It's not like I was borderline illiterate around him, he was just a book smart guy. He did great at math and science and could talk about those things for hours and could ace those exams easy. I was better at English , history, and foreign language.
      We were just smart in different ways. He wasn't creative at all, thinking outside the box just wasn't his forte. But he could understand a science lesson before the teacher was even half way don't with it. I was the creative one I had ideas, novels, and a different view he just couldn't understand. But science and math weren't my best subjects, I really had to apply myself to get that A. And I knew more about things like humanities, politics and was interested in civil rights.
      He told me once that he liked that I was creative because it balanced things out.
      I'm not say date a bimbo or something but of there not as same but bring great traits told the table then consider them. You may just work well together

• Usually in my house, at a concert, somewhere usually that offers substance where we're by ourselves or a small group of people.

• a nice lounge. 21 and older. book stores. cafe's. churches. online dating site.

• Barnes & Nobles. Lol.

• Go to the library!

• Go to your local brothel.

• I have in many different countries. The saddest part about that joke is that you are right, and in the U. S. many pornstars have degrees believe it or not.