Guys, is being a black girl and liking white guys a bad thing?

I'm sixteen andI've been trying to find a boyfriend but every time I try talking to them they say they don't date black girls.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• No, its not a bad thing.

Where are you approaching them?

• At school

• Lol only one but I'm really shy so it took a long time to do so. There's this other guy tho that doesn't know that I like him bit I have a feeling he likes me bit I don't like being the one approaching the guy my mom told me a guy is supposed to come to you not I go to them.

• That's how it's usually done. But hints do help.

What Guys Said 19

• There's nothing wrong with them.

And I mean, yeah. You're going to experience some mismatching of preferences there, but you also have to understand that a lot of guys have been conditioned to only like a certain type of girl.
    So it can feel uphill sometimes.

Just go for what you like, kid.

• It's a matter of preference. I prefer Asians, and as such I probably wouldn't date a black girl. However a guy I work with recently got engaged to a girl who is first generation from Africa (don't remember what country specifically), he is also white. So, no it's not a bad thing, you just have to find a guy who has a preference that you fit and who fits what you want. It's probably a small subset, but look on the bright side, there are 7billion people in the world, even a small subset is still a huge number.

• *sigh* I am sorry young lady, but you will find a guy - a white guy too if that's what you want. They are out that. For example, check out iloveblackwomen. net

• Lol I'm too young for that but thanks for the help

• I know you are too young for the site but you are not too you to be inspired by the site's existence. There are lots of white guys interested in black girls. 20 years ago, I had this friend who was a black woman. She was built like a sista, but God was she hot and she had two white BFs already. We would hang out a lot in our college's student union and I would often do puzzles with her or tutor her. (Her father was a professor and I used to tutor his students - she noticed and that's how we met.) Anyway, there was this sexual tension between us... She must've known that, if she had given me the opportunity, I would have gotten involved with her. I miss her.

• Like whoever you want to like girl. It's the same thing when a black man likes a white woman or the opposite... Everyone has his/her own preference nothing wrong with that.

• It comes down to personal taste really. I dated inter racially and the idea of race didn't stop me from getting to know someone. I have seen some outright foxy black ladies that I wouldn't mind being with.

• Nope I wouldn't mind dating a black girl but I find that the ones that I'm into only like black guys so I deal lol

• Why would it be a bad thing? You like who you like, perhaps you should wait a bit until the guys are more mature and realize skin color isn't some cultural
    barrier.

• It's not a bad thing, people have personal preference. There are some guys who totally dig black chicks, and some who don't.

• Its not a bad thing. You like who you like. I mean some don't but you will be able to find a white guy that likes black girls.

• Never really thought about it but if it comes down to it then probably I would date a light black girl.

• if you don't date black guys why are you upset when others say they don't date black girls? anyway just saying...

• Keep searching and maybe you'll get lucky and find one that wants to cross the lines of taboo. You might find one that is fed up with white woman always emasculating him.

• its not i think its natural and your children will be super inteligent! Go for it!

• No, why would it be bad? I'll personally take any race, as long as they aren't stereotypical

• Keep looking, you'll find him... go get your swirl on

• Nothing wrong with dating a person of another race. If you both like each other then go for it.

• It's not bad. Just preferences

• It's a bad thing for non white guys who like you. But that's tough doodoo. lol

• wow

I just dont get that.
    Not dating black chicks.

• Are you a white guy?

• they didn't call me white lightning on the court for nothing!