Ladies, do you hate dating men that are younger than you?

I'm not talking about a year or two younger, I mean 5-10 years younger. Do you think all younger men are too mature or just out of your league?

• Yes
    75% (27)
  • No
    25% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Deep down... know matter how mature he is. I feel like an old hag who is robbing the cradle. My husband MUST be older than me... or I'll stray to older men for extramarital affairs. I've known a lot of nice younger guys... but to me they are just baby boys... and I just want to mother them :(... I would fee like a pedophile if I dated them.. ewwwwwww...

• Understandable. You just don't want to date younger men because it makes you feel very old and ugly and so on but you'd rather be a mother figure to younger men than a wife/gf.

• Well, you don't know me as a person but many person refer to me as mature for my age (19). I don't much stupid stuffs out in public and am fully aware of my responsibilities of my own actions and choices.

• It makes me feel a little older BUT as an eldest sibling of both boys and girls, it makes me feel like a weirdo... not so much ugly? My appearance has nothing to do with it? I just feel like I need to help younger people find their way?

What Girls Said 20

• yeah that's way too young.

• Younger men are too mature? Or out of our league? Hahahah! xD

How 'bout the opposite.

But seriously... five years, I may consider. Probably not at this stage in my life, because most of them will be in a different area mentally than I will be. But... for five years... in the future, perhaps.

Ten years? I'd have to really like him... In every way. And I still would have to watch out for gaps in our mental connection. People think different every ten years of their life.

• Yes I do bc it's illegal!

• I saw a bunch of "young guys are immature". I think that's a bunch of baloney. I used to use that excuse and it is not realistic at all. I am currently talking to a guy younger than me and the only thing that make me hesitate is that I would feel older than him, I would feel like a grandma.

• Well considering it'd be illegal for me to be involved with someone that young, yeah I'd have a problem with it. 20-30 years down the road I might consider dating someone younger.

• I just don't rock the cradle...

• I could never date younger. I'm sure there may be exceptions in the future but I couldn't see myself doing it

• I would feel like a pedobear. What would I be doing with 14-19 year olds anyway?

• Not minors but men who are legal adults and if you get older in the future.

• or cautious of his mother?

• Not at all. The chances of that happening are very slim though.

• I'm 17. I wound't date a guy that is under 16. I really prefer a bit older guys because teenagers are basically a lot immature.

• honesty it depends on the type of person. But most girls don't because its like dating your little brothers friend. It gets in the way of a lot of actives like say if she is over 21 and your younger... you guys can't share a drink. it would be weird for her to hang out with your friends being younger and all...

• It would be kinda weird for me to date a 7-12 year old BOY sooo...

• Yea I'm 18 dating a thirteen years old or eight year old is um yeah no.
    If I was 25 and he was 20 it would feel weird maybe if it was a year or two younger but not 5-10

• That would make him really really young : how disturbing no thank you

• When I'm older like in college I'm a type to date older guys than younger guy I don't know it's just my opinion.

• I would feel like a cougar which is not the image I'm going for at all

• i wouldn't date that young...

• Too immature for me

• I'm dating a guy five years younger then me and he seems to immature. He just wants to be friends with benefits. Benefits as in meaning no sex. Just cuddling and kissing.

• i wouldn't mind dating someone younger, but not for a serious long-term relationship.

• I don't normally date younger guys, just never had interest.

• Well if he was a minor, then that's pretty understandle since you'd be risking getting accused of "statutory rape" by the law.

• 10 years would be 17 that's a h no but even 5 years I couldn't see myself.