I am a disgusting bitch. I basically tried to break up my crush / friend's relationship, played with fire, and got burnt. How do I move on?

before you say anything I know that trying to break up someone's relationship is wrong I liked him before I knew he had a girlfriend and then the following year he was in all of my core classes we became good friends we started flirting texting excetera but it never went to physical means if anything it was just kind of an emotional affair, at least on my part but I felt like him and I were going in circles, it was going nowhere. i tried to wedge myself in between his relationship and it didn't work. I thought I could because I knew that even though they have been together for a year now he is a 17 year old guy she is a 17 year old girl and he said the thing that keeps them together for so long is sex and I am not willing to give that to him and as long as she is spreading her legs wide open for him and I am NOT. I will never have him so now I feel a slow pain settling at the bottom of my stomach. And im feeling like a horrible person for putting myself in that situation when I knew he had a girlfriend and putting my hope in all of the wrong places how do I pick myself up after I have just play with fire and got burnt. because this feels like the worst feeling in the world and the worst part about it is that I see him every single day, i deleted his number out of my phone but whenever I see them in the hallways at school my stomach flips because when he asked me if I'm okay I say yes and hurry up and run to the bathroom and cry because his voice bring so much comfort to me, his voice makes all of those emotions come rushing back and I I can't handle it all at once. my heart can't take it. I literally feel a sharp pain in my chest. is this heartbreak? I guess I got what I deserve. I just never wanted anything so much... I let my morals integrity and self slip away, but i also couldnt help what i felt and who i felt it for, but i guess i didn't try to control it either...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I understand what you are going through. You are not a disgusting Bitch, you are a fallible human who let her emotions rule her better judgement. I think everyone, especially when young goes through something like this. It's ok, don't beat yourself up over it just learn and move forward that's life. If he doesn't end up leaving her for you then it was never meant to be. At least you will have learned this lesson while young and with few consequences it could always be much worse... Point is the fact you feel bad proves you are a sweet, considerate person with a good heart and that is more rare these days.

What Guys Said 1

• We all make bad decisions and choices. You live and you learn. Don't do it again

What Girls Said 2

• I'm glad you got that off your chest.

• I don't think you're a disgusting bitch but It is kinda messed up that you don't feel bad for going after her boyfriend and trying to break them up because it's wrong, but you more so feel bad/ sad for yourself because it didn't work out the way you hoped. Like if it had worked you wouldn't give a crap about her feelings just like you don't now and that's really sad and selfish. So maybe this is your karma.