Girls, Do you always respond to your boyfriend's texts?

Girls, Do you always respond to your boyfriend's texts

• Yes
    78% (25)
  • No
    22% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
This is such an easy question
Wow people can be lazy

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Even when I'm mad at him. Because he's my best friend in the world so we can be fighting and I'll be so angry that I'm ignoring him for the day and I'll see something cool and have to share it and the first person I want to tell is him so I do and then I resume being mad at him lol

So even if he sends me like 8 texts in a row I'll eventually reply.

What Girls Said 13

• If I see the text come in, I'll answer right away, but I'm actually not that connected to my phone. I actually don't even know where it is right now, that's how much I barely use my phone. It's always on silent too, so I don't hear them come in. My boyfriend and close friends all know this about me by now though, seriously, they just show up at my house all the time.

• Yes, I always respond to his texts as quickly as I can. He's half way across the state right now at college so when he texts it's normally kinda important. We don't text back and forth with cute little conversations. We always talk during the day and before we go to sleep at night, so if he texts he needs to ask or tell me something quickly.

• When I have one - yes.
    Unless if I'm doing something and I hear the sound of the text but I don't look at it right away and then i forget about it... o. O

• Wow am awesome.!

• Why wouldn't you 😐 why wouldn't anyone? Lolol

Unless I'm being tied up and in someone's boot being kidnapped, that's the only viable excuse to not message a significant other lol

• yeah 1st text i respond, i love seeing that he texted me , i could wait max 10 mins to text him back, but it's hard

• Yes. If I am angry at him, I will make him wait and wait and wait...

• Nope, half the time I don't even realize someone's called or texted me. I'm really bad about calling people back to.

• Yes but not always on time

• Always. Bc I'm a girl and I love to talk lol. He always gives me a morning text first though bc he wakes up first, I suppose it's his way of making up for not responding to my late night texts lol

• depends on my mood

• Yes, unless he writes something that I don't need to answer (end of conversation)

• Yep yep! I enjoy talking to him :D