Girls, can you girls give any insults you can think of to me?

the fact im single and i see so many couples and people getting married just irritates me and im tired of it. i never had a girlfriend but this isn't a simpathy question this is a question with the hope of me not thinking about girls. so ladies any thing about my looks how i talk

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Im not going to insult someone you doesn't need it. Instead of working on hating girls, work on finding the right one who will like you back😊 Don't think of it as being single. Think of it as being available. Do online dating. Many people are willing to date, you have to see which one of them is right for you. You'll never get a girl if you don't try😃

• I've tried online dating and failed

• Yeah I'm still giving up on them I'm just mentally exhausted spent to much energy on trying to find a girl it's much easier just focusing on my career

• Well, since nothing I say will make you change your mind, all I can do is tell you you to do what you think is better for you.

• Yes no n yes!

• Saw your other post, what exactly have you done to show a woman you care for her and why do you think that failed? Have you done your part in this? No reason to be bitter about people finding love, if you rush it and if it isn't true love, it won't last.

• Well I put my interest out there but it's not just one reason 1. I'm a good guy and respects women 2. not attractive 3. no style or swag

• Lol it's your self worth you need to find more than a relationship at this time. Seen many ugly men with good looking girlfriends. Confidence.. Overrated but so true

• What do you mean

• Well, i absolutely hate your arms. they ruin my self-esteem.

• It is spelt 'Sympathy'*

• It hard to do that no one deserves to be put down y r u asking to be putdown?