Girls, how do I look, realy bad self esteem?

I got teased a lot and I have realy realy bad self esteem.

this is me frrom a year ago

me now (short hair)

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You're adorably attractive. Why are you being teased?

What Girls Said 8

• Yes your before pix was best!

• thanks!
      if you had to rate me from 1-10 what would I be? Thanks for response
      any flaws?

• Nope no flaws'! I say a 8

• I know it's almost inevitable, but Do not allow people to form the person you become.

You'll do just fine. you look nice in both :]!

• You look a lot better now.

You look good. Don't doubt yourself. =)

• If you had to rate me from 1-10 what would I be? Most people tell me I am better with long hair

• I don't rate. Isn't that kind of rude and demeaning? I think so...

• I like you with longer hair lol but I have a thing for long hair lol you look great on both :)

• you're cute

• You look fine don't listen to these people they don't know what they're talking about.

• It's not about how you look it's how you present yourself. there's this ugly guy at work, but he's so ooo nice and flirty if he opens his mouth, I get numb in my knees. Girls loves it if a guy makes her feel good about herself, they talk to you much more just for your friendliness and your compliments, but don't be a stalker, and do it with all the confidence you have and look her straight in the eyes. Become a ladies man. Do it with the ugly fat girls too, so the other girls think you're a nice guy.

• You're really good looking, you've seriously got nothing to worry about. Whatever people were teasing you about, try not to let them keep getting to you (easier said than done, I know).