First sleepover with this guy, what do I bring?

To start off, we're not going to be having sex! Anyways long story short, I've been sort of hanging out with this guy, and after I hung out with him tonight, I texted him and he said I could have stayed over, I said maybe another time, and he said Wednesday?

So I'm sleeping over Wednesday, we're both sophomores in college and we still live in the dorms, but I don't know what to bring with me, like to I bring a change of clothes? Toothbrush? Like what do I bring? And do I just leave earlier in the morning and get ready in my own dorm? His floor is all guys so I'd have to go upstairs for the bathroom...

Most Helpful Girl

• A purse.
    Toothbrush
    Small brush
    Deodorant
    Concelar
    Extra underwear just in case

• Should I kind of just dress more comfortable? Not like a complete scrub but running shorts or leggings and t shirt?

• Yes dress comfortable. Either shorts or leggings will be fine.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 2

• BRING CONDOMS

• Bring a condom and a morning after pill

• Not. Having. sex.

• Not gonna let it happen... That's how I know... Also his roommate will be there and that's definitely not ideal

• Okkkk ;) ;)