Guys, do you find women with tattoos attractive?

Guys, do you find women with tattoos attractive?
My profile picture doesn't show it, but I do indeed have tattoos.

So men, what is your opinion?
Do you stereotype women with tattoos? & If so, what do you think?
Is a girl with tattoos wife material or just a fling?

Just something I've wondered.

Updates:
But, shouldn't you see it as this, if a person can permanently put something on them, doesn't that make you feel like they are more committed?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yah, I like tattoos on a girl, but they have to look good. Ugly tattoos are a turn off.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• fuck yeah d00d. with or without, its all good. depending what kinda ink she has on her though, it can be so fucking hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind them. I suppose I'm not crazy about them if they're excessive, but it's not my body, so I really have no say in what they do with theirs.

My wife has a single tattoo on her right shoulder, and it's not my favorite, but it doesn't bother me, if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have some aesthetic value. But they aren't a deal breaker or deal maker.

I guess I do stereotype women w/ lots of tats to be on the "easier" side, but the rational side of me knows that's not always the case.

I'd say a girl w/ tats can definitely be wife material. Just b/c a girl has tats doesn't mean she's a bad person lol. The only thing I'd think about is how bad they'd look when we're in our 60s. =D

And no, I don't think tats reflect anything on a person's commitment. Plenty of shortsighted idiots get tats w/o thinking long term.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahah, have you seen people with tattoos in their 60s? They still look badass.

Just b/c others said they'll look bad when older might be the case for some people, but definitely not all!

• if you say so. =D

• It depends. I can live with one tattoo that's on the right place. If its like this for example I don't I would ask for anything better...

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Lita4.jpg

But when things start too look like this I would probably ask wtf is this world coming too...

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../bodytats+tattoos+women.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually find tattoos on a woman unattractive, unless they're really small and subtle.

0|1
    0|1
    • I respect that.

• Show All
    • You have a valid point as well. I suppose I need to consider people with tattoos or piercings individually, because everyone's reasons for having them may be different.

• This is true, so far my tattoos have personal meaning. But, don't get me wrong, I'm going to have tattoos eventually with no meaning.

• I'd prefer a girl to not have tattoos, but it generally doesn't matter to me at all.

I actually have a thing for lower back tattoos. That's the only tattoo I'm in favor of, otherwise, it really doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell fucking yes! SO hot, the more the better! Ink up baby!

0|0
    0|0
    • As for the commitment thing, no that in no way makes me feel like they are more committed. Tattoos and relationships are not comparable.

• Show All
    • Regardless, I LOVE tattoos. But if you think most people look at tattoos and think "think girl must be committed" I think you are mistaken. Perhaps one or two might think that but most wouldn't.

-A tattooed man who loves tattooed women.

• I feel as if you are a true tattoo lover you will not regret a tattoo.

I mean unless it's hideous or of a name.

But, if someone can be commited to something permanently, then they can easily commit to someone who is even permanent.
      I've found that a lot of guys who are covered in tattoos tend to be more of relationship kind of people, rather than men with none tend to talk to every girl in site.

But, then again, that's just my observation. But, there's no need to carry this on any further.

Let's agree to disagree.

• Yes she is wife material and not a fling. I have one tat and want more. I like yours :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Well thank you (:

• Show All
    • Yes, i think it's a unique way to look at it (:

• Yeah it really is. Its a very good point :)

• I got tattoos but I dont like women with tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'm not a big fan of tattoos. It disfigures your beautiful, elegant skin.

But you are completely gorgeous sooo that is okay! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your tats.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to fuck girls with tattoos. I don't want to marry them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not into tattoos,
    But I may date a girl with tattoos.. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some tattoos are okay but I don't really find girls who are tatted up head to toe that attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women with ink are verrryyyyy sexy!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • FUCKEN HOT

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are cool and for your answer yes I find girl with tattoos attractive.
    Just not the one with tattoos covering their whole body

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos mean poor judgment. There are countries you can not enter and jobs that are off limits.

God said no to ink. Jews were inked then killed, slaves and prostitutes are still being inked around the world. Poor taste to openly disrespect God.

0|1
    0|2
    • I'm a Christian, but I do not think people are gonna go to hell b/c of some art on their body.

If you don't like it, fine, I respect that. But, do not throw some bible at me, that is not something I appreciate.

• I have seen some hot girls who I think are a 10 but then I see a tattoo and say never mind

0|0
    0|1