What could I possibly be doing wrong?

since i went though puberty i can't even count how many times people have pointed out my good looks. wether it be girls walking down the street, people i work with, my everyone in my family, my friends. they will flat out say it "well not everyone looks like you" or "well he's good looking so its different". more times than not i am the best looking guy in the group.

but i've never had a girlfriend. i actually have only had sex 3 times.. with the same girl, and im almost 22 now. i know looks aren't everything but shouldn't it be way easier for me? like I've gotten girls, but its never the girl i want. or even at a club where its all superficial, when i go up to a girl i just dont know what to say.

bottom line is, its easy for me to attract girls, i do it all the time every day, natually. BUT i just dont know what to do after that

Most Helpful Girl

• Find what other qualities you have! You said it yourself that looks come natural for you, that's positive. Sex isn't everything. It's definitely not something you should be aiming to get the highest number possible. It should be meaningful bonding with someone you care a lot about.

Take the time for yourself to explore other parts of yourself, other than looks. Are you good at sports? Are you into video games? Books? Explore any hobbies you may have. Hint, through those hobbies you might find girls who you can connect with and things will come naturally.

• im good at everything. my ego also comes natural to me

• Funny! Being a little more humble also works wonders. Hm, actually, you're not the first good looking guy to have this issue. I knew two others who were also having the same issue. I suppose as you meet more people you'll figure out a way to let the girls take control. They will do the talking, and coming up with things to keep you interested. Or just keep practicing on talking to girls, listening to what they are saying and you honestly don't even need to try very hard. Remember little details here and there, and repeat it back to them. Fake it until you make it! Hopefully when it comes to a girl you really like? You'll be more prepared to keep her interested.

What Girls Said 3

• Just be friendly! It sounds like it might be better for you to kind of be friends with a girl first and get to know her a bit! Don't be afraid to talk to girls. Start by asking the dumb questions like major, and where they're from. Talk about her, it's always good to get to know the girl when you first meet her

• Personally, i steer away from good looking guys. They aren't in my comfort level. And, no, looks are not everything. A hot guy can completely drop to a 1 with his behavior/personality.

• are you having more of the issue with getting them interested in talking to you or keeping them interested to eventually date them? I like when a guy is straight up with me not all cutesy and trying to flatter me. I'd rather him be real and have real convos likes dislikes, what you like to do etc that way I know we can connect. like finding out the dos and donts of them

• my problem is keeping them interested

• what do you talk about? do you usually text them first? initiate the convo? the trick is not to be too pushy but not be too distant. I work a lot so that is my go to text. I love when the guy I'm talking to asks me how work went or how this or that went it makes it more genuine that you actually care about what I'm doing and it does reel me in. possibly get to know each other more like I said find out likes and dislikes and go
      off of that. talk about yourself and what do like as well.

What Guys Said 2

• "What's your number, I want to get to know you better"

Tadah.

• Focus more on your daily success and find yourself. The right woman will come at the right time. Try to abstain from any alcohol or drugs and even environments where these are present. These things weaken your judgment and those around you. Put yourself in healthy environments where people will get to know you and see you for who you really are. If you would like, I would pray for you this evening.

• why would i steer clear of drugs and alcohol? loll

• Good one. If you actually cared about the right answer to what you could possibly be doing wrong, it's the drugs and alcohol.