Do you consider multiple dating as cheating?

i think its not cheating because two people are not in a relationship yet, And it usualy ends before relationship start and they become bf/gf or couple.

• Yes its cheating.
  • No its not cheating.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm okay with and expect multiple dating when things are just starting off. However I'm not fine with being lied to. If you are asked upfront and lie you're done. If you are constantly lying about plans- you're done.

If we just started dating I don't need to know what you are doing Saturday just make plans with me for that Friday then something g the next week. Lying is unnecessary and shows a lack of respect.

If you have been dating a while and are having sex then it is really a shit move not to come forward with the current status. You're exposing that person to STI's. I address the issue once things become regular.

If you were asked straight forward by these girls of you were sleeping with anyone else would you come forward at that point?

Sounds like you are just looking for casual sleeping around and there are women out there who are looking for that too in which case you wouldn't have to lie about it. Don't string a girl along for months letting her think it's going somewhere when it is so obviously not.

What Girls Said 9

• it's not cheating because you're not in a committed relationship, but it is misleading a man/woman into your intentions. they could just be seeing you and thinking you're giving them your all in return when ur actually sharing those feelings with other people.
    I'm personally not the kind who does that but each to their own.

• As long as the same applies to the other person. If there's sexual relationships with more than one then I think it's not cheating but still wrong to keep it a secret. One can think it's cheating and not the other. The talk has to happen.

• But the risk of losing them would be high better to not talk about it.

• Why would you want to be dating someone who isn't on the same page? That's deceitful since you're giving them the idea that they're the only one. You might not lose them. If there's sex involved then I think they deserve to know. But that's my opinion.

• If they are in a relationship, yes. If they aren't in a relationship--merely seeing other people--then I wouldn't think so.

• It's not cheating but you're already starting on the wrong foot. Not really giving the person the full attention or seriousness they deserve. They should also be aware that you're dating or else it's dishonest and sleazy.

• It is not cheating but it is not greatest etiher. I prefer saying them in advance. And try to decide as soon as possible. One of them always get more attention. Everyone knows this. I just let them know as quick as possible.

• Once you have sex with the person, and/or it's the 5th or 6th date, you should make it official. But other than that I don't see anything wrong with it. I talk to multiple guys on the time..

• if it's the 3rd date and up then it is cheating

• It's not cheating if you and the other men are quite clear your not exclusive. I do however, think all the people that are being dated have a right to know there are others being dated too.

Some people won't like this and it gives them the chance to make a decision whether to keep dating, and others if they really like you, will step up the mark and try to be the best version of themsleves.

• As long as you're not official with anyone it's fine

• And as long as they know about each other

• If they know then they will leave. Better to hide them from each other.

• True

What Guys Said 6

• It's not cheating, no, but it can be deceitful if the serial dater doesn't inform his dates that he's seeing multiple people.

• If you aren't exclusive then it's not cheating.

• I think it is fair to expect a person to just to date one person at a time.

• Not cheating

• I think it is not cheating until it is official but I won't do such a things (I don't know why).

• I date as many women as I can until one of them wants to be exclusive. There's nothing wrong with that. However, I don't sleep with anyone who isn't ready to be exclusive; that's just my preference.