Guys, What is the deal with black girls and white guys?

If you were a white guy would you date a black girl? Explain and what time of personality would you be looking for? I know not ghetto and loud, understandable! I've lived in the suburbs all my life and hanged with mostly white people, I do have some black friends but I'm not your stereotypical black female. I swim and I'm on the water polo team plus I'm a lifeguard. I just don't understand why white guys not attracted to black girls?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been proven that we are attracted to what we know it's familiar, so if we've been surrounded by white people most of the time, it's more likely to go for whites, hell, even babies are drawn to their own ethnicity www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...l-bias-study-finds.html
    That doesn't mean we don't like black women, we do, most of us, at least I know I do, but it's not familiar.
    I was raised in an island with many nationalities, but very little black people, so I never pictured myself with a black woman. I repeat, it's not because I don't like them, I do, but because it's not what I'm used to see.

I wouldn't mind dating a black woman, I find them attractive too, so as long as she has a personality that is perfect for me, I'll date her.

I hope you get what I'm saying, I tried to explain it more in a psychological way, if you know what I'm saying.

What Guys Said 10

• You (and every other girl asking this question) need to understand that white guys mostly don't even pay attention to black girls, and this is for a number of reasons.

Number one, we generally don't believe that black girls are into us. That's the big one. Number two, it's not like it's black girls or nothing for us. 90% of girls in this country aren't black, so there are plenty of girls to date who we're sure actually like us. Third, there can be difficulties dating a black girl, from her family rejecting us to getting heat out on public from crazies. And finally, no one wants to be someone else's second option. Most white guys I know believe that the recent interest of black girls in white guys is motivated largely by the fact that black guys date non-black girls at a high rate.

• I had a crush on hot black girl not dark black but she's was black maybe light black but the surprise she didn't give me chance to reach her the way she act back then it was like I'm not intrested and leave me alone

If the girl look like beyonce sure I will date her and color is not big deal as long the beauty is there some black girls are really hot

• I don't really see skin colour that much, I just see the beauty within. Well, within the confines of a hot body that is.

A life guard and on the water polo team? That sounds pretty cool. I would date you

• Yes race isn't an issue but black is exotic. I've always wanted to but never got the chance. Id probably want a bit of a laid back personality with some muse properties and the ability to give me that extra confidence and boost to do the things I want to.
    Realistically it's because society still pounds it into people's heads that interracial relationships are wrong.

• Haha, any man that says black women are exotic is really only looking at these women as a piece of meat, hahahaha. @jay_jay921

• Not necessarily. If I called a fine wine or an imported car exotic that doesn't make it a piece of meat and I'm not a cannibal. So I don't see a connection. I'm just saying men have there thing some like gingers others like Asians I like a black woman and they're not common in my area. So I feel they're exotic.

• Yes, not only dated but married one. We are divorced now, but I did love her. I still hear from her sometimes, we are still close friends.

• I see the opposite by me. Black guys go for white girls.

• Im white and i wouldn't date or have sex with a black woman cause i wouldn't be able to accept it if a had a half black/white child. But i would be friends a chill

• I think it has to do with what you're comfortable with due to upbringing. If you're raised in an environment with mixed skin tones and have friends with different skin tones, you're more open to dating them than if you rarely run into anyone with a different skin tone. For example, while I was raised mostly in a Caucasian environment and am mostly attracted to other Caucasians, due to my dad being in the military, I moved a lot and had friends of all different nationalities and skin tones. Because of this, I do find myself attracted to the occasional girl of African, Asian, etc. backgrounds. It's all what context you're familiar with.

• Different people have their preferences. I'm a white guy, and I'm attracted to beautiful women, regardless of skin color.

• I swear this question is up every day.
    Just look through the search bar.